+ Reply to Thread

Kazaa is not working !?!?!?!?!

What the heck.!?!?!

It seems that kazaa wont work on my machine so I uninstalled it and tried Morpheous. Morpheus did the same thing! When I'm going to search it says it is not connected but the program says it is!

So next stop was Kazaa Lite! I uninstalled Morpheus and installed kazaa lite and now... THE SAME THING!!!!

Does anyone knows what it's happening.!! I NEED MY T3 Download FIX.!!!! LOL!! (I'm at the university now! )
    boo!

It is working for me.

KaZaA Lite I mean...

Kazaa regular is working as I type this...

Been having a hard time getting decent speeds lately, though.

I would like to see an ad free version, with some better options, and fewer bugs.

I would be more than willing to pay for some improved functionality and no ads. I've tried removing Kazaa several times due to it's fatal bugs in my system...but always put it back on and just deal with them, kuz I just can't get enough!

...I need help.

Well.. it's there another software like it that works in my system!?!?!?! I don't know what's going on! I have used this in system a thousand times before! Don't know what's up.!

Any suggestions to make it work?
    boo!

somehow, you have developed a new conflict in your system. What was the most recent thing you installed? Perhaps a driver update, new hardware, new software?

Get KaZaA Lite. It doesn't have ads or spyware. You can get it from here

Real gangstas sip on Yacc jkrohn's Avatar
    Eagle1:
    Ok this is how I see your problem.

He IS able to connect according to Kazaa. Otherwise the search button would just be greyed out, but when he tries to search it says not connected.

Have you tried manually disconnecting and reconnecting once within the program?

Jkrohn
    Signatures blow hard
    If your signature contains an ad of any kind, congratulations, you're on my ignore list.

Si vis pacem, para bellum daveleau's Avatar
    If the system admin at the University blocked it with the firewall, would it act like this?

I already have Kazaa lite installed.! The thing is that the search button is greyed out and if I try to search from the main page it says it's not connected!!!

I was able to use Kazaa last week but I think Dave must have hit the nail in its head.! I think the University blocked access (or enabled the firewall) so that users wouldn't be able to use the University bandwidth!!!! If this is true, it sucks.!!!!!!!!

I don't know if you enable the firewall if Kazaa is suppossed to behave like this but it probably is.!!!!!

I'll try to assign an IP to my machine and see what's up.! (maybe they firewalled only dhcp and not the workstations IP's!!!).
    boo!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is 10 and 5 added together?

Thread Information