+ Reply to Thread

Requirments for pc repair business

i am looking to start a computer repair business but i wont to know what do i need i got all tools and workstation but i need to know what i need as in certification for this business......

Here You go and good luck. the first one is just incase you didnt already compelte your certification training. other wise get your license and advertise my

Take classes or other courses to prepare for certification tests in the areas you will specialize in. Examples of these certifications include the CompTIA A+ certification for computer hardware, Microsoft Certified Professional certification for working with Microsoft operating systems and programs and Certified Data Recovery Professional certification for data recovery work.

Apply for a business license and file a fictitious name or doing business as registration to allow you to work under the name of your business instead of your own name. Purchase a liability insurance policy to protect yourself from lawsuits in case a customer's computer is damaged while in your care.

Advertise your business. Create a website with information on your services, rates, and certifications. Create fliers and take out ads in local newspapers and magazines. Offer discounts for first visits to encourage potential customers to come to you with their computer problems instead of your competition

Create a spreadsheet or database with customer information so that you can easily reference the past computer problems of repeat customers to try to find an underlying cause. Make notes about your customers so that you can more easily remember them if they return.

Keep track of all of your income and expenses for tax purposes. File tax payments monthly or quarterly to avoid Internal Revenue Servie fines for underpayment.

How to Start My Own Computer Repair Business | Small Business - Chron.com

Hi
    There are some tips to start PC repair business:-
    There are a number of things you need to do to get started on the right foot.
    1)
    Know your street value: PC repair business centered around selling parts and product,with service on the side.this is to determine the what your time is worth,and investigate what your local competition is charging.
    2)
    Determine who your ideal customer is: If you're looking to sell and service computers within your local community and remain a one-person operation, residential clients may suit you best. If you decide to target the non-residential market, then think small.
    3)
    Realize that financial stability doesn't happen overnight:- If you need to build a financial cushion advance salary will be advisable.when you ultimate do the self employment.
    4)
    Customize your workspace:- Adjusting from an office cubicle to a home office environment takes a commitment to organization.
    5)
    Keep your skills current:-Techies can easily fall into the trap of believing they can pick up new skills on the fly or after quickly reading a manual.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information