July 30th, 2008, 10:25 PM #1
Wiring warning came long before soldier's death
Wiring warning came months before soldier electrocuted - CNN.com
An Army sergeant complained about faulty wiring in Iraq months before another soldier was fatally electrocuted in a shower in the same quarters, according to documents released Wednesday by a congressional committee.
Army records show that electricians from contractor Kellogg, Brown and Root found "several safety issues concerning the improper grounding of electrical devices" in February 2007
Eleven months later, we have lost a Green Beret............ I'm sickhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9TN...eature=related
The Nation which forgets it's defenders will itself be forgotten
You cannot make peace with dictators. You have to destroy them–wipe them out!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By MTAtech in forum DebateIMO: Politics, Religion, ControversyReplies: 56Last Post: October 11th, 2010, 07:04 PM
By Chuckiechan in forum DebateIMO: Politics, Religion, ControversyReplies: 4Last Post: March 10th, 2008, 01:42 AM
By no1_vern in forum IMO CommunityReplies: 10Last Post: September 13th, 2004, 02:02 AM
By PolyBomber in forum Technical SupportReplies: 0Last Post: November 10th, 2002, 03:39 AM
By Thud in forum IMO CommunityReplies: 3Last Post: December 12th, 2001, 03:41 AM