+ Reply to Thread

Climate Gate: Day Fourteen and Counting and Most of the MSM is Ignoring it

Day Fourteen and Counting

Alexandria, VA – For the fourteenth straight day, the three broadcast networks have failed to report on the great and growing ClimateGate scandal on their weekday morning or evening news programs. How to explain this?

Perhaps it is that ABC, NBC and CBS have not yet heard of the story, despite two weeks of non-stop reporting on and discussion of ClimateGate in a whole host of media outlets.
    Government is a disease pretending to be a cure!

This will not go away and there is more to come. Their ratings say it all as they slid towards oblivion.
    Obama Lies
    Grandma Dies

The Jiggawatts, Marty! tony_j15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WTF is Climategate? the link doesn't even explain? Are we talking about the server hack and how people like to misconstrue email messages?
    All 1.21 of them.

One of ther reference articles at the bottom of the Wiki page is insightfull on who Daly was. He was a stick in the spokes and a shill for the fossilfuel industry.

What's Wrong With Still Waiting for Greenhouse
    “Religion: Together we can find the cure.”

That this "cheering" of someones death in a private correspondence is, as you put it, "One gem that has been reported on a lot", is pretty indicative to me of just how much of a non-story this really is.

Dont you think it is cheering news to have someone who is questioning your work has died? If I were a scientist, and someone attacked my work, I might be glad I didnt have to protect it any more.

How much of this statement is wrong :
    These alleged emails – supposedly exchanged by some of the most prominent scientists pushing AGW theory – suggest:

Conspiracy, collusion in exaggerating warming data, possibly illegal destruction of embarrassing information, organised resistance to disclosure, manipulation of data, private admissions of flaws in their public claims and much more.
    From: Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of ‘Anthropogenic Global Warming’? – Telegraph Blogs
    They say technology slows down for no one. I know it outruns my wallet. I figure its because my wallet isn't light enough yet.

TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!
    dulce bellum inexpertis

to F@H or not to F@H ? Cmptr-Gy-Dv's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomer View Post
    That this "cheering" of someones death in a private correspondence is, as you put it, "One gem that has been reported on a lot", is pretty indicative to me of just how much of a non-story this really is.

If this climate-gate deal is such a non-story! Why did Phil jones step down, why are people calling for an investigation, why is Mann also being investigated. The U.N. is now calling for an investigation

non story you talk about blind faith,

Climategate: UN panel on climate change to investigate claims - Telegraph
    Last edited by Cmptr-Gy-Dv; December 5th, 2009 at 08:23 AM.
    i'm folding for techimo!! what are you doing?

Why did he step down? I answered that in the other thread.
    Hackers global warming emails

and here is the link to the page of why he stepped down.
    CRU Update 1 December - University of East Anglia (UEA)

Global warming by man is over with as any kind of valid science theory. The faked data for this theory has been going on for years. This is just the beginning of the end of this science fraud.

I thank God I have a degree in science so I am not so damn gullible as the fools who fell for this crap.

What I hold in contempt for the followers of this fraud is the hateful, vindictive way they have portrayed anyone that disagreed with them.

Well you true believers are the fools and your links are crammed full of faked evidence.

BYE BYE to your crap and in months no one is going to believe your false religion.....YOUR ARE SO OVER WITH.
    Obama Lies
    Grandma Dies

faked data? which data is faked, the raw data?

Creatures
    Canon EOS 550D | Tamron 18 - 270mm 1:3.5 - 6.3 | Lensbaby Scout (Soft Focus Optic, Fisheye Optic) | Canon Speedlite 430EX II

It is so nice when liars and deceivers who cause great harm to others come to an end.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Climate Gate: Day Fourteen and Counting and Most of the MSM is Ignoring it-beemed.jpg   Climate Gate: Day Fourteen and Counting and Most of the MSM is Ignoring it-2009-12-04-digest-cartoon-1.jpg  
    Obama Lies
    Grandma Dies

Unofficial TechIMO record holder for the number of times being added and removed from beemer's ignore list.

This non event will sway the gullible to believe AGW is being questioned but it doesn't affect the science 1 iota.

You don't read much do you BD or comprehend what you do read. The news media know a non story when they see one.

The only reason, as well detailed in one of my prior posts of an article on the peer-review process, anyone is personally dissed is because they push their debunked ideas long after the scientific vetting of their ideas. The debunking has occurred but yet even when faced with the evidence they still push their junked up science. Go read the link I left so you have an idea of what is going on with this issue. You’ll see as well that the rigged data comes from the contrarian camps of scientists that can’t come up with the numbers without fudging. There isn't 1 paper that passes peer-review and then the test of time (a few years) that disproves AGW. What is known is that AGW is the primary cause of the climate change. What is to be learned is to what extent we have influenced global warming. Yes the science is in on whether we are the primary influence of observed GW. None of the observations or models make sense without the introduction of human known influences.

The propaganda such as you would have us believe is the death knell for AGW is where the deceit and vindictiveness you talk about is found.

Read BD and when you feel that little tingle in the back of your head don't be afraid. It's only your cognitive dissonance trying to warn you to take your fingers out of your ears, listen and learn.

This is a non event and the media recognises this.

Note to BD:
    It's spelled "You're" by the way so your little scream should look like, "YOU'RE SO OVER WITH" or "YOU ARE SO OVER WITH". Pick one. Either one is correct.

Here's another explanation of just how foolish some people are behaving with this issue.

Can anyone dispute what the author is saying?

In advance of the expected rhetoric from certain members of this board, I thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by voogru View Post
    It's simple. It's because it's not peer reviewed.

If it's not peer reviewed, it means it's all false.
    I just did a study and it says that Earth is warming as a result of man's industrial influence.

Quote Originally Posted by voogru View Post
    This done by scientists?

Same scientists that were caught deleting raw data, deleting emails to avoid FOI requests (a crime), same scientists that cheer the deaths of those that disagree with them?

Not sure I'd trust those scientists, Brandon.
    There is a study from years gone by that the sun is in orbit around the earth along with the rest of the stars.

Same damn arrogance that thinks man is so very powerful.
    Obama Lies
    Grandma Dies

The bottom line is the science community, like the MSM has shown themselves to be corrupt.

Now who is going to believe them regardless of what side of an issue you are on?
    Government is a disease pretending to be a cure!

" . . . believe them . . . ? [emphasis added]

That is laughable!!!

I have it!!! It's yet another conspiracy. This time by the Commie Scientists . . .

Some of you need better drugs, lol . . .
    Never send to know for whom the bell tolls . . .

yes, that was the church that tried to uphold that theory, although a scientists proved them wrong they kept him silent to make sure that their "believe" was more important than scientific progress

Creatures
    Canon EOS 550D | Tamron 18 - 270mm 1:3.5 - 6.3 | Lensbaby Scout (Soft Focus Optic, Fisheye Optic) | Canon Speedlite 430EX II

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What planet do we live on?

Thread Information