+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down Chicago Police Chief says "We will Shoot Licensed Gun Owners "

Chicago police chief: We’ll shoot licensed gun owners
    Under Chicago’s Police Chief Gary McCarthy and the hack that hired him, Chicago has quickly become Murder City USA. Last year by a substantial amount, more Americans died from gunfire in the Windy City than died in Afghanistan. The gunfire is coming from the violent street gangs that infect the streets of Chicago.

Since they have failed to solve the real problem of gunfire killing people in their streets, the current administration has invented a problem their media pals can fool the dupes that vote for them into thinking they are solving. Their invented problem is: what to do about “dangerous” people who are licensed gun owners?

Since their constituency of public housing dwellers doesn’t count when they complain, honest licensed gun owners who can put a spotlight on their failure to make the streets safe must be targeted and shut up. Last week McCarthy publicly warned licensed gun owners his officers would shoot them if they: “[turn] with a firearm in their hand” at the scene of a police involved incident.
    Maybe the sheeple will finally wake up and realize that the POLICE aren't protecting them.
    They say technology slows down for no one. I know it outruns my wallet. I figure its because my wallet isn't light enough yet.

TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!
    dulce bellum inexpertis

Quote Originally Posted by no1_vern View Post
    Chicago police chief: We’ll shoot licensed gun owners

Maybe the sheeple will finally wake up and realize that the POLICE aren't protecting them.
    Not anytime soon, they went from electing the Daley family for decades to electing a Obamanite.
    Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing

Blog Entries
    Here's the full quote from your source:
    “I don’t care if they’re licensed legal firearms, people who are not highly trained… putting guns in their hands is a recipe for disaster. So I’ll train our officers that there is a concealed carry law, but when somebody turns with a firearm in their hand the officer does not have an obligation to wait to get shot to return fire and we’re going to have tragedies as a result of that. I’m telling you right up front.”
    Find me a cop anywhere who's going to wait to see a license when he sees a gun pointing at him.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley

Banned
    Blog Entries
    This is such bull shit! I agree with former Judge Jeanine Pirro that most all crimes involving a gun is not from a registered gun, but from a unregistered gun. She said that in her practice she only see one crime where there was a registered gun. Forget about licensed gun holders. Gangs sure as hell ain't.

Blog Entries
    So no problem, then. Your perps are all using guns illegally so it's safe to blow them away.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley

Blog Entries
    I don't care if you have a CCW, if you're in a situation where an armed police response arrives, you drop what you've got and GTFO the way. Police have no reason to not shoot you down if you can't be identified as a friend or foe -- they are putting their lives on the line to protect people, not possibly take a bullet from an adrenaline-addled citizen with an itchy finger.

I might be in favor of citizens with firearms, but I'm gonna be over here with common sense that says you don't fuck with the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Whir View Post
    I don't care if you have a CCW, if you're in a situation where an armed police response arrives, you drop what you've got and GTFO the way. Police have no reason to not shoot you down if you can't be identified as a friend or foe -- they are putting their lives on the line to protect people, not possibly take a bullet from an adrenaline-addled citizen with an itchy finger.

I might be in favor of citizens with firearms, but I'm gonna be over here with common sense that says you don't fuck with the police.
    In a confrontation situation, after the fact, we're taught to call 911, identify yourself as the "Victim" of the crime and you have defended yourself, put your weapon on the ground BEFORE the police arrive and defer any statement til the next day with your attorney present.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOtab0BKOGY
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders will itself be forgotten
    You cannot make peace with dictators. You have to destroy them–wipe them out!

Obama is busy confiscating the spirit of America and the ideals from which it was founded - Getting away from people like him!
    Obama is a deer caught in history's headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Whir View Post

=)

If you draw on a cop, you are going to get shot license or no license.
    Obama is a deer caught in history's headlights.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is 10 and 5 added together?

Thread Information