+ Reply to Thread

Hate Crime Against White Mentally Challenged Man Posted On Facebook

Hate crime and aggravated battery charges were filed against four African American suspects who police say bound, gagged and tortured a mentally challenged white male while shouting racial and anti-Donald Trump slurs, Fox News confirmed.

The two male and two female suspects were set to appear in Central Bond Court on Friday afternoon.

Jordan Hill, 18, was charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, robbery, residential burglary; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, was charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary; Brittany Covington, 18, was charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary; Tanishia Covington, 24, was charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Hill is from Carpentersville and the others are Chicago residents
    Hate crime charges filed in Chicago beating shown on Facebook Live | Fox News

Missed the part about Sharpton and Jackson protesting in Daley Plaza in front of cameras.
    Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing

Quote Originally Posted by mad1 View Post
    Hate crime charges filed in Chicago beating shown on Facebook Live | Fox News

Missed the part about Sharpton and Jackson protesting in Daley Plaza in front of cameras.

The grandmother of a young woman associated with the video said the granddaughter she raised from infancy is "not this person."

"I'm so upset, my head is about to bust open," said Priscilla Covington of Chicago. "I don't know if someone influenced her ... She had her ups and down. (She) was a good person. I'm so confused."

SO is the Dude that had his ASS beat GrandMas.
    Now, you know, her REAL Colors....

This Trash do not have the Nads to confront a Real White Man or Any Man, regardless....

White House: Too Early to Tell if Chicago Beating was a Hate Crime | WCBM-AM
    Last edited by pickel; January 5th, 2017 at 07:40 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOtab0BKOGY
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders will itself be forgotten
    You cannot make peace with dictators. You have to destroy them–wipe them out!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mad1 View Post
    For the real story:
    A hashtag linking the assault to the Black Lives Matter movement exploded on social media, prompting a leader of the movement, DeRay Mckesson, to respond on Twitter, “It goes without saying that the actions being branded by the far-right as the ‘BLM Kidnapping’ have nothing to do w/ the movement.”

Pat Brady, a former chairman of the Illinois Republican Party and a former prosecutor, said the attack should not be viewed as having some larger meaning.

“To be fair, we can acknowledge that we’ve had some really bad political discourse in this election, but this is about four sick kids who probably can’t even spell Trump let alone know anything about the election,” Mr. Brady said.

The Rev. Jesse L. Jackson said he had been urgently trying to reach the victim’s family. “We want to do whatever we can do to help, to show our love for the child,” he said.

Of the attack itself, he said, “This is an ethical collapse, not an ethnic affirmation.”
    If I went back in time I wouldn't kill Hitler, I would save Rosa Luxembourg.

The Rev. Jesse L. Jackson said he had been urgently trying to reach the victim’s family. “We want to do whatever we can do to help, to show our love for the child,” he said.
    The Reverend Beelzebub needs to but out and NOT try to be the Center of Attention.

Maybe they'll come get Him on Good Friday......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOtab0BKOGY
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders will itself be forgotten
    You cannot make peace with dictators. You have to destroy them–wipe them out!

I'll be one of the first to state that the PC police redefinition of "Hate Crimes" is a bunch of Leftist crap. A crime is a crime.

As for Jackson's claim, “This is an ethical collapse, not an ethnic affirmation.”

It's a fact that since the 1960's and LBJ, there has been a serious collapse of ethical morals, family values and morals, religious values and morals, American Exceptionalism, etc. However, it totally pisses me off when the Leftists and the MSM downplay a criminal attack action on one end, or condone an even more (as Hillary used the term) "deplorable" act committed from their side. (Do da riots over the 2016 election strike a chord?)

So where are the "White Lives Matter" groups at, and their signs, their parading down streets and interrupting and threatening citizens' lives, or worse yet rioting and looting? The answer is nowhere to be found. Therein lies the difference Leftism has fostered vs. the Right and the mindset therein.

To top it off, these idiots who couldn't spell "CAT" if ya spotted 'em 2 letters posted this crime they created on social media

Thank you Leftists for keeping our inner city minority culture totally clueless all for the sake of votes. So much for Barry's "Hope and Change" crap. Appears it didn't quite make it, even after 8 years, right?
    Mojo
    I don't always exercise, but when I do it's my Constitutional right to bear arms.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information