+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Trump keeps stiff upper lip as U.S. report details Russia hacking

Trump keeps stiff upper lip as U.S. report details Russia hacking - POLITICO

U.S. intelligence officials on Friday laid out a stark case — both publicly and privately in Trump Tower to the president-elect — that Russian President Vladimir Putin directed a massive cyber attack to “undermine public faith” in the democratic process and to “harm” Hillary Clinton’s chances of beating Donald Trump.
    https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Sigh **

Can we put this to rest . For once and for all?

Some one hacked the Democrats.
    Someone released what was gleaned in this hacking.
    What was hacked had some effect on the opinions of the average( contentious) voter.
    This effect MAY have influenced their decision.

OK ??

Now....

If there had been NO damaging ( like the actual truth of the activities of the Democrats ) material to be discovered and Hillary and her cohorts were without sin and above board, they could have opened up the hard drives of their computers, disclosed their emails and had a print out of their phone records. (within reason)

But, no. Lies, deception and felonious behavior without retribution.

"Truth, justice and the American way."

Did she deserve to lose???

I'll let you decide.....

However, look in the mirror and be honest....

" A this point in time. What difference does it make "

Remember Benghazi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOtab0BKOGY
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders will itself be forgotten
    You cannot make peace with dictators. You have to destroy them–wipe them out!

Tweets from Trump,

Gross negligence by the Democratic National Committee allowed hacking to take place.The Republican National Committee had strong defense!

Intelligence stated very strongly there was absolutely no evidence that hacking affected the election results. Voting machines not touched!

Only reason the hacking of the poorly defended DNC is discussed is that the loss by the Dems was so big that they are totally embarrassed!
    DNC's 'gross' negligence led to its hacking, Trump tweets | Fox News

Hannity: The left's gross negligence led to Russian hacking ,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwZ3cqTtOD8

Giuliani: America has neglected hacking threats for years ,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umZvT-llxA8

Its the Democrats fault for getting hacked, its been going on since Obama was in office. The Defeat-o-crats need to suck it up and realize its not everyone's fault your dirty laundy was made public prior to the election.
    Last edited by mad1; January 7th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
    Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing

Blog Entries
    If I went back in time I wouldn't kill Hitler, I would save Rosa Luxembourg.

Quote Originally Posted by mad1 View Post
    Its the Democrats fault for getting hacked, its been going on since Obama was in office. The Defeat-o-crats need to suck it up and realize its not everyone's fault your dirty laundy was made public prior to the election.
    The Republicans were also hacked, according to the intelligence reports. Putin is just holding onto that material so that it can be released at a time that is convenient for Russian interests. It is also why Trump is being Putin's little bitch right now. He doesn't want to piss him off and is happy to make America look weak to keep Putin happy.
    THE DONALD FOR AMERICA

Blog Entries
    From the report:
    Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 US presidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.
    We assess with high confidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election, the consistent goals of which were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign then focused on undermining her expected presidency.
    Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign.

Messer Theo

We assess with high confidence
    I have "High Confidence" , even though I give Cody a Good supper, he'll Still want more !!!!

denigrate Secretary Clinton
    She "Denigrated" Herself PERIOD

Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign.
    Trump be Vlad's Homie, don't ya know ????

It's OVER..Give it a Rest.

When Hillary becomes Mayor of NYC, you can move back and be a Groupie @ Gracie Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    It's OVER..Give it a Rest.
    Imagine if America had said that after Pearl Harbour or 9/11.

It's kind of sad how you are willing to forgive a Russian cyber attack just cuz it probably helped out your boyfriend Donald.

Blog Entries
    Richard Nixon won 49 states in 1972. The break-in at the Watergate wasn't connected to him publicly until after the election, and had no conceivable effect on the outcome. Yet it properly forced him to resign or face certain impeachment and conviction, and honorable members of his own party were prepared to do what was necessary to restore the Presidency.

Republicans are all party before country now. Trump was right; he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue, and Republicans would defend him.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon184 View Post
    Imagine if America had said that after Pearl Harbor or 9/11.

It's kind of sad how you are willing to forgive a Russian cyber attack just cuz it probably helped out your boyfriend Donald.

The only ONE I can forgive IS you for your assumptions and misconceptions.
    I know you can't help it, that's why I can't take your posts seriously.

I was talking about all the Trumped up Bullshit and how you guys have so much sympathy for Crooked Hillary and her Has Beens.

She lost the damn election.

Get over it !!!!!

Corrected your spelling errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Theophylact View Post

Republicans are all party before country now. Trump was right; he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue, and Republicans would defend him.
    Riff:
    "When you're a Jet,
    If the spit hits the fan,
    You got brothers around,
    You're a family man! "

51st Street & Eleventh Avenue

After 18 months of getting bashed by the Clintons and the Media , would you expect anything less ??
    Just wait til January 20th , 2017...Just you wait !!!!

Unofficial TechIMO record holder for the number of times being added and removed from beemer's ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    Riff:
    "When you're a Jet,
    If the spit hits the fan,
    You got brothers around,
    You're a family man! "
    Wow, "West Side Story". I loved that movie back in the 60's. What great songs. My favorite was "There's A Place For Us". Riff, Tony, Maria, Nardo. Today folks would think it was corny, but back then. The sad part is just how badly the gang culture has evolved in today's inner city Leftist brainwashed culture.

Back on topic:
    Russia and the Communists have been trying to bring down America since the early 1930's, which they first succeeded in doing with their "Political Correctness" BS to create divisiveness within to breakdown the core value structure and fractionalize it. Now with the Electronic Age, I truly believe the Russkies and Wikileaks are joined at the hip for the sole purpose of exposing any underlyings of our modern day politics. I seriously doubt whether it's the Right or Left they target, or that they could actually care. Therefore, methinks both parties along with the US need to step it up a notch to keep ahead of intrusions. As for Hillary, take a page out of IT Security 101 should you ever once again choose to use a private email server to conduct National affairs.

It was made official that Trump would be President. Vice President Biden sealed the deal.

P.S.
    The real kick in the nuts to the Left by the Russkies was that the Left was the party, which actually bought into their "Political Correctness" scheme and yet they made them the first target.

P.S.S.
    Know your enemies as you know yourself and you need not fear the outcome of a hundred battles. – Sun Tsu. It's Russia, ISIS, Iran, North Korea, China, etc., not the Republicans. Therein lies the political mindset.
    Mojo
    I don't always exercise, but when I do it's my Constitutional right to bear arms.

"The Evil that men do ...."

I.sincerely, hope and pray, Historians will be Honest in the assessment of his pitiful Presidency,and paint a True picture for posterity.

Blog Entries
    If we have a posterity after Trump gets done with us.

Trump's entire platform during both the primaries and general election was that he was going to get "TOUGH" on foreign countries that were taking advantage of the United States. That Obama had been "WEAK".

Now in face of his own intelligence community telling him that Russia has engaged in hostile cyber warfare acts directly against the United States, he is sitting back and pretending that nothing has happened because he lacks the leadership and testicular fortitude to deal with this sort of issue. Meanwhile the only player in the room who appears willing to do anything about it is Obama, ironically.
    THE DONALD FOR AMERICA

Quote Originally Posted by brandon184 View Post
    That Obama had been "WEAK".
    He is weak..

Quote Originally Posted by brandon184
    Meanwhile the only player in the room who appears willing to do anything about it is Obama, ironically.
    It is ironic that only now, at the end of his term, Obozo is attempting to take a hard stance...
    Unofficial TechIMO record holder for the number of times being added and removed from beemer's ignore list.

I don't think you know what irony is.
    THE DONALD FOR AMERICA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theophylact View Post
    If we have a posterity after Trump gets done with us.
    This is what I mean:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information