+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liberal elites

Liberal elites

THE DONALD FOR AMERICA

Blog Entries

Man of the People

Quote Originally Posted by brandon184 View Post
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Man of the People
    It's comforting to know that this time around there will be a "Man" in the White House.

Not like the last two we had...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOtab0BKOGY
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders will itself be forgotten
    You cannot make peace with dictators. You have to destroy them–wipe them out!

You think it's manly to hide behind Twitter? To make fun of veterans? To denigrate women? To make fun of disabled people?
    THE DONALD FOR AMERICA

Prof. of DooGlian Studies MegalosSkylaki's Avatar
    Regretfully da Trump is probably a "liberal" --whatever that is--and sadly feigning as a radical.
    Whatever, he's not a conservative.
    The split between Trump and the conservatives came early in his primary campaign.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    It's comforting to know that this time around there will be a "Man" in the White House.

Not like the last two we had...
    When George W. Bush was in the White House you all thought he was manly as hell.
    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Too bad he wasn't fit to wear that flight suit.
    To those who might be saying goodbye, take your sadness in stride as you walk toward the beautiful horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by Theophylact View Post
    When George W. Bush was in the White House you all thought he was manly as hell.
    I, damn sure , wasn't one of those "You Alls"

And that "Mission" Still isn't "Accomplished"

"Pass that bottle to Me"

Quote Originally Posted by nickslick74 View Post
    Too bad he wasn't fit to wear that flight suit.
    Maybe he'll wear it to the inauguration.... for old time sake...

His Dad IS the Real Man !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:TBF_GeorgeBush.jpg

What's all this 'zoot suits' abouts anywaves?

da kid seems to be the best qualified for the job anywaves since he doesn't have to pretend to be ,err.."manley".

It that was the criterion we should have E-lected Gerard de Manley Hopkins and got some good poetry instead of some lousey tweets.

Maybe we should have a Presidential Uniform ..
    For a small consideration, say, $10 Million greenbacks, I could have designed a nice one.

It would be pickle green with a neon purple cap and a Theophylact orange Sam Browne belt loaded with SDH cards for x-tra tweets.

It would be primordially prestigious ...kinda like the Lion suit, and purple so I'd get the Royalties.

Wait! That would cost more, but well worth my best efforts !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cahgrmy-jpg   -1200x-1-jpg   -german-shepard-sunglasses-juefraphoto-419x630-jpg   -henry_viii-jpg  
    FIRST TEN YEARS ANNIVERSARY HONOR ROLL
    this April 18th, 2014 and will be Officially Celebrated That Day! SEE http://www.techimo.com/forum/imo-com...ml#post1070600

I think we should have a Holbein uniform for the President--like the phat guy above with plentiful wives -- this way he would appear auspicious in all his Photo-portraits, if not quite auspicious of anything in particular. Just auspicious.

I don't know about "liberal elites", as this is abve my

'Pay Grade' of tw-pak Golden 'Treiver DooG YUMMIES 'n more like Hellenic Hounde (Classico ) which I'm bucking for ...

I would suppose if there were a "liberal elite" that the Kennedy's would make the grade so I guess getting a Kennedy to work for the cause of 'Vaccines-cause-Autism' is a feather in Trump's hat

President-elect Donald Trump met with Robert Kennedy Jr., a prominent vaccine skeptic, on Tuesday. According to incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer, the two discussed “the issues pertaining to vaccines and immunizations.”

After the meeting concluded, Kennedy told reporters that Mr. Trump had asked him to “chair a commission on vaccination safety and scientific integrity.” Kennedy said he told Mr. Trump he would chair such a commission, and that their meeting was held at Mr. Trump’s request.

Kennedy, the eldest son of liberal icon Sen. Robert Kennedy, was best known as an environmental advocate before increasingly devoting his time to the supposed dangers of vaccines.

Mr. Trump has repeatedly shared his belief that there is a link between vaccines and autism.

“I am totally in favor of vaccines,” Mr. Trump said in a 2015 GOP primary debate. “But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump--I mean, it looks just like it’s meant for a horse, not for a child, and we’ve had so many instances, people that work for me. ... [in which] a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back and a week later had a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic.”

He also tweeted about the issue multiple times:
    From >>>> Robert Kennedy Jr. says he's accepted job offer from Trump

~ ~ ~ ~

PS This brings back memories of the learned and distinguished member Epidemic who asked for information about vaccines and autism and regrettably got argument s --myself included. WE can hope that Epi would return.

MegalosSkylaki
    FIRST TEN YEARS ANNIVERSARY HONOR ROLL
    this April 18th, 2014 and will be Officially Celebrated That Day! SEE http://www.techimo.com/forum/imo-com...ml#post1070600

Blog Entries
    Well, that makes sense. Appoint an anti-vaxxer to investigate vaccines; a fast-food magnate exploiter of workers to head the Labor Department; someone who's suing the EPA to head it; someone who wanted to abolish the Department of Energy to head that; an opponent of public education to run the Department of Education; someone who did business with Syria, Iraq and Iran when they were all under sanctions to head the State Department; and a totally uninformed neurosurgeon who's never managed anything to head HUD.
    Last edited by Theophylact; January 10th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.

It's such a coincidence! Almost like the exact people that Vlad Putin would pick if he were trying to develop a cabinet that undermines America's strengths and values.
    THE DONALD FOR AMERICA

This should be a Funn Four Years !

But remember Folks, I didn't pick Hillary to run against him and I would have runn the campaign a whole 'nuther way !

Wait til he picks a Holbein uniform ...
    and a few more wives !

And then "An Act of Separation "...errr..frum what ?

NATO ??

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information