+ Reply to Thread

Malaysia official: N.Korea leader's brother slain at airport

https://www.mail.com/news/world/4968...-stage-hero1-6

He was believed to have been living recently in Macau, Singapore and Malaysia. Multiple South Korean media reports, citing unnamed sources, said Kim Jong Nam was killed at the airport by two women. TV Chosun, citing unidentified "multiple government sources," said the women were believed to be North Korean agents. It said they fled in a taxi and were being sought by Malaysian police.
    One down
    One to go
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOtab0BKOGY
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders will itself be forgotten
    You cannot make peace with dictators. You have to destroy them–wipe them out!

Blog Entries
    More detail here. He and Kim Jong-un were not on, um, the best of terms; don't expect an attempt on the latter.
    L'hypocrisie est un hommage que le vice rend à la vertu. --François de La Rochefoucauld

Quote Originally Posted by Theophylact View Post
    More detail here. He and Kim Jong-un were not on, um, the best of terms; don't expect an attempt on the latter.
    Doesn't hurt to add to my "Wish" list....

Welcome to the 3rd World culture the Left pines to bring into America via non-vetted Syrian and Middle East refugees. (So just how did that philosophy work out for England, France an Europe?)

We already have an influx of Mexican illegal aliens here in the U.S., so let's compound that issue by taking in some non-vetted from the Middle East? Great idea, forget about assimilation. It ain't part of their equation.
    Mojo
    I don't always exercise, but when I do it's my Constitutional right to bear arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin' View Post
    Welcome to the 3rd World culture the Left pines to bring into America via non-vetted Syrian and Middle East refugees. (So just how did that philosophy work out for England, France an Europe?)

We already have an influx of Mexican illegal aliens here in the U.S., so let's compound that issue by taking in some non-vetted from the Middle East? Great idea, forget about assimilation. It ain't part of their equation.
    If the "Bleeding Hearts" want these refugees here, they should be willing to Sponsor them and be Accountable for their actions.
    If their chosen refugee commits a crime , they should be held to the same penalties the offender does.
    Let's see who is willing to be so magnanimous .

I don't see anyone on the left in the United States advocating for bring in "non-vetted refugees". Why are you lying?
    THE DONALD FOR AMERICA

Quote Originally Posted by brandon184 View Post
    I don't see anyone on the left in the United States advocating for bring in "non-vetted refugees". Why are you lying?
    I do not see Anyone, Right , Left. or Indifferent coming forward to , as I ,previously said to take responsibility for the actions of people we do not know or what their TRUE intentions are for entering our Country.
    Vetted or Not.....

Are You willing to do the Time, if they Do the Crime ???
    Last edited by pickel; February 18th, 2017 at 08:39 PM.

Brandon these countries are basically in anarchy and dysfunctional, yet you expect proper vetting? Gimme a break. Yeah, that logic proved to be fool proof in Europe. Wrong!
    Mojo
    I don't always exercise, but when I do it's my Constitutional right to bear arms.

Again, I don't see anyone on the left in the United States advocating for bringing in "non-vetted refugees". America already engages in "extreme vetting"; Europe was not doing that. You are comparing apples and oranges.
    THE DONALD FOR AMERICA

Blog Entries

This is a story about how North Korea's (North East Asia) leader got his brother assassinated in Malaysia (South East Asia). It has nothing to do with Mexico or the Middle East, but apparently you don't understand geography.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information