+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    PC Upgrade Procrastinator ShyguyXPC's Avatar
    Damn, now your making me more jealous than I already am of my brother LOL
    i7 940//Corsair H60//EVGA X58 SLI LE//6GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz//2x EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB SLI//NZXT Hale82 850W//CM 690 II Advanced//Win7 64//WD 74GB V-raptor, 750GB Black, 1.5TB Green

TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

The local dave and busters is in milpitas which is about a 15-20 minute drive away from me. Think thats what i am going to do with my gf this week! hehehe

Blog Entries
    N_L_M warning...!

The next post will take age's to load on your BB.
    I7 920 @ 4.2Ghz/6GB//GTX480 SLI/M4 64 GB + 1.5 TB + 2x 640 GB/Corsair TX950/ASUS blu-ray/ASUS P6X58D-E + X-Fi /LC PCK62

Blog Entries
    Okay, I got bored and decided to instal my GX2 water block... Here is the aftermath....

(please excuse camera phone pics.... )

Before...

It was getting kinda hot...

Sooo....

Was fairly easy to instal, used a brand new tube of MX4.

Here are a couple of shots of how I have this mess hooked up.

Now the result.

Clocks are a little lower, but the voltage has been bumped up a bit.

Worked out pretty good.

(and what a pain it is to add to an existing loop).
    I7 920 @ 4.2Ghz/6GB//GTX480 SLI/M4 64 GB + 1.5 TB + 2x 640 GB/Corsair TX950/ASUS blu-ray/ASUS P6X58D-E + X-Fi /LC PCK62

Blog Entries
    wow,44 under full load is nice, not gonna try gettin the clock up any higher?

how are the other temps?

Blog Entries
    Will be overclocking on the weekend. Stock is 600/1500... So its clocked highish ATM.

Other temps? CPU idles at 39C now, load gets to low 50's.

Blog Entries
    well, the card has ram and a controller chip of some sort that I saw the waterblock cools, usually there's a few more temp sensors on boards.

[He who is Nude..] Nude_Lewd_Man's Avatar
    Went to D&B earlier, might go back there again tomorrow after "work"...not that I've actually done *any* work this week; all I've really been doing is chatting with people and having meetings...

My work is on Rio Robles, the hotel is on Barber Lane in Malpitas..hopefully we'll actually go to a bar on Friday - so far we've just been doing restaurants for lunch and hotel bars in the evenings (tonight excluded) but at least I've only spent $20 so far...
    I've seen the light... It was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card...
    Whenever someone says "You can't miss it", I invariably do...

TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!IE Team111 FAQs TEAM STATS Apps

I'm guessing you "liked" D&B's?

only $20 spent in a couple days?

Thats not bad then.

When I was going to the bars with friends, I'd be spending about $20 in an hour or two on mixed Drinks alone, or the expensive Beer's (Corona, etc).
    i7 940//Corsair H60//EVGA X58 SLI LE//6GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz//2x EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB SLI//NZXT Hale82 850W//CM 690 II Advanced//Win7 64//WD 74GB V-raptor, 750GB Black, 1.5TB Green

Every meal so far (since Monday evening) has been in a restaurant and been paid for by work...including the slap up meal in D&B lastnight.. One of the other guys bought a card thing for the games and there were three or four of us that were playing, which was fun...

I spent the $20 on drinks (inc tip) lastnight, but I have also spent ~$1 on drinks at work too...haven't had to spend anything else anywhere yet - but I do want/need to go buy a pair of shades as that's the only thing I forgot to bring, and I also wanna go do a bit of shopping (gonna got the SVC to buy a Rasa cooling kit, about $135 IIRC) and maybe gut some new threads too...

Oh, I seem to have won something in a competition that I didn't even know about.........which normally I'd be laughing about and ignoring, but as it was for the TACUS (Technical Assistance Centre/Center US) and I somehow won it (I'm part of TACUK) and I've been given a Best Buy card for $250.............................................. ...

Oh, and Nemo, the hotel is:
    The Beverly Heritage Hotel
    1820 Barber Lane
    Milpitas
    CA 95035
    I've seen the light... It was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card...

TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!IE Team111 FAQs TEAM STATS Apps

Quote Originally Posted by Nude_Lewd_Man View Post
    Every meal so far (since Monday evening) has been in a restaurant and been paid for by work...including the slap up meal in D&B lastnight.. One of the other guys bought a card thing for the games and there were three or four of us that were playing, which was fun...

I spent the $20 on drinks (inc tip) lastnight, but I have also spent ~$1 on drinks at work too...haven't had to spend anything else anywhere yet - but I do want/need to go buy a pair of shades as that's the only thing I forgot to bring, and I also wanna go do a bit of shopping (gonna got the SVC to buy a Rasa cooling kit, about $135 IIRC) and maybe gut some new threads too...

Oh, I seem to have won something in a competition that I didn't even know about.........which normally I'd be laughing about and ignoring, but as it was for the TACUS (Technical Assistance Centre/Center US) and I somehow won it (I'm part of TACUK) and I've been given a Best Buy card for $250.............................................. ...

Oh, and Nemo, the hotel is:
    The Beverly Heritage Hotel
    1820 Barber Lane
    Milpitas
    CA 95035
    doesnt look good for me to have much free time this week. doing an after work softball game for some coworkers tonight and by friday i should be thoroughly brain dead and just sleep most of the evening.

I will see what the evening is like though.

I don't leave until Sunday, but I've got a work 'party' on the yacht that my boss has on Saturday...but we'll see what we can do..

I'll PM you my number so you can call - or you can send me your's so that I can call you....

I don't leave until Sunday, but I've got a work 'party' on the yacht that my boss has on Saturday...but we'll see what we can do..

I'll PM you my number so you can call - or you can send me your's so that I can call you....
    SWEET!!! YACHT PARTY!!!

*starts singing "i'm on a boat" for the thread*

I ended up passing out last night as soon as i got home, did not put my phone on the charger and thus did not have an alarm to wake me this morning. needless to say, i was late and i am not working late to make up for said tardy arrival time. FML.

Blog Entries
    that's funny, I forgot to turn my alarm on last night and slept till 11

Oh, seems we're going drinking in/on/near "Santana Row" later...

Quote Originally Posted by nemowolf View Post
    SWEET!!! YACHT PARTY!!!

*starts singing "i'm on a boat" for the thread*

I ended up passing out last night as soon as i got home, did not put my phone on the charger and thus did not have an alarm to wake me this morning. needless to say, i was late and i am not working late to make up for said tardy arrival time. FML.

Clean "Safe for work" version... sort of.

Bah... No f@ckers really wanted to go out (even though they'd all been saying they would) so me and the other two that were up for it have returned...

Bought a lovely 1.75l bottle of SoCo and a couple of bottles of Max to make up for it, and will see if I can suss out how to see some titties and @$$ tomorrow.......but I did see a flash of knickerless minge earlier while waiting for a table in Santana Row.. I haven't seen a nice pair of tits (other than G's) swinging free for ages..

gtx 560ti

Post #17 on to latest...

Bah... No f@ckers really wanted to go out (even though they'd all been saying they would) so me and the other two that were up for it have returned...

Bought a lovely 1.75l bottle of SoCo and a couple of bottles of Max to make up for it, and will see if I can suss out how to see some titties and @$$ tomorrow.......but I did see a flash of knickerless minge earlier while waiting for a table in Santana Row.. I haven't seen a nice pair of tits (other than G's) swinging free for ages..
    I know your gone but if you had wanted that, i would have recommended Cheetah's Gentleman club in Sunnyvale. There are a few other spots but they are sleezy and dirty. Might catch something just touching the doorhandle.

They not only offer some of the best exotic dancers but they offer BBQ lunch during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyguyXPC View Post
    gtx 560ti

Post #17 on to latest...

LAWLS.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What planet do we live on?

Thread Information