+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 192
  1. #21
    PC Upgrade Procrastinator ShyguyXPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    18,034
    Damn, now your making me more jealous than I already am of my brother LOL
    i7 940//Corsair H60//EVGA X58 SLI LE//6GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz//2x EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB SLI//NZXT Hale82 850W//CM 690 II Advanced//Win7 64//WD 74GB V-raptor, 750GB Black, 1.5TB Green

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  2. #22
    THE Gimp Clown Fish! nemowolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,935
    The local dave and busters is in milpitas which is about a 15-20 minute drive away from me. Think thats what i am going to do with my gf this week! hehehe

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  3. #23
    Reap what you sow Aaron_8015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    4,162
    Blog Entries
    1
    N_L_M warning...!

    The next post will take age's to load on your BB.
    I7 920 @ 4.2Ghz/6GB//GTX480 SLI/M4 64 GB + 1.5 TB + 2x 640 GB/Corsair TX950/ASUS blu-ray/ASUS P6X58D-E + X-Fi /LC PCK62

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  4. #24
    Reap what you sow Aaron_8015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    4,162
    Blog Entries
    1
    Okay, I got bored and decided to instal my GX2 water block... Here is the aftermath....

    (please excuse camera phone pics.... )

    Before...



    It was getting kinda hot...

    Sooo....





    Was fairly easy to instal, used a brand new tube of MX4.

    Here are a couple of shots of how I have this mess hooked up.









    Now the result.



    Clocks are a little lower, but the voltage has been bumped up a bit.

    Worked out pretty good.

    (and what a pain it is to add to an existing loop).
    I7 920 @ 4.2Ghz/6GB//GTX480 SLI/M4 64 GB + 1.5 TB + 2x 640 GB/Corsair TX950/ASUS blu-ray/ASUS P6X58D-E + X-Fi /LC PCK62

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  5. #25
    Ultimate Member mrniceguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ransomtucky NY
    Posts
    2,965
    Blog Entries
    1
    wow,44 under full load is nice, not gonna try gettin the clock up any higher?

    how are the other temps?

  6. #26
    Reap what you sow Aaron_8015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    4,162
    Blog Entries
    1
    Will be overclocking on the weekend. Stock is 600/1500... So its clocked highish ATM.

    Other temps? CPU idles at 39C now, load gets to low 50's.
    I7 920 @ 4.2Ghz/6GB//GTX480 SLI/M4 64 GB + 1.5 TB + 2x 640 GB/Corsair TX950/ASUS blu-ray/ASUS P6X58D-E + X-Fi /LC PCK62

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  7. #27
    Ultimate Member mrniceguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ransomtucky NY
    Posts
    2,965
    Blog Entries
    1
    well, the card has ram and a controller chip of some sort that I saw the waterblock cools, usually there's a few more temp sensors on boards.

  8. #28
    [He who is Nude..] Nude_Lewd_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    My own little world.
    Posts
    11,764
    Went to D&B earlier, might go back there again tomorrow after "work"...not that I've actually done *any* work this week; all I've really been doing is chatting with people and having meetings...

    My work is on Rio Robles, the hotel is on Barber Lane in Malpitas..hopefully we'll actually go to a bar on Friday - so far we've just been doing restaurants for lunch and hotel bars in the evenings (tonight excluded) but at least I've only spent $20 so far...
    I've seen the light... It was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card...
    Whenever someone says "You can't miss it", I invariably do...

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!IE Team111 FAQs TEAM STATS Apps

  9. #29
    PC Upgrade Procrastinator ShyguyXPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    18,034
    I'm guessing you "liked" D&B's?


    only $20 spent in a couple days?

    Thats not bad then.

    When I was going to the bars with friends, I'd be spending about $20 in an hour or two on mixed Drinks alone, or the expensive Beer's (Corona, etc).
    i7 940//Corsair H60//EVGA X58 SLI LE//6GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz//2x EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB SLI//NZXT Hale82 850W//CM 690 II Advanced//Win7 64//WD 74GB V-raptor, 750GB Black, 1.5TB Green

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  10. #30
    [He who is Nude..] Nude_Lewd_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    My own little world.
    Posts
    11,764
    Every meal so far (since Monday evening) has been in a restaurant and been paid for by work...including the slap up meal in D&B lastnight.. One of the other guys bought a card thing for the games and there were three or four of us that were playing, which was fun...

    I spent the $20 on drinks (inc tip) lastnight, but I have also spent ~$1 on drinks at work too...haven't had to spend anything else anywhere yet - but I do want/need to go buy a pair of shades as that's the only thing I forgot to bring, and I also wanna go do a bit of shopping (gonna got the SVC to buy a Rasa cooling kit, about $135 IIRC) and maybe gut some new threads too...

    Oh, I seem to have won something in a competition that I didn't even know about.........which normally I'd be laughing about and ignoring, but as it was for the TACUS (Technical Assistance Centre/Center US) and I somehow won it (I'm part of TACUK) and I've been given a Best Buy card for $250.............................................. ...

    Oh, and Nemo, the hotel is:
    The Beverly Heritage Hotel
    1820 Barber Lane
    Milpitas
    CA 95035
    I've seen the light... It was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card...
    Whenever someone says "You can't miss it", I invariably do...

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!IE Team111 FAQs TEAM STATS Apps

  11. #31
    THE Gimp Clown Fish! nemowolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Nude_Lewd_Man View Post
    Every meal so far (since Monday evening) has been in a restaurant and been paid for by work...including the slap up meal in D&B lastnight.. One of the other guys bought a card thing for the games and there were three or four of us that were playing, which was fun...

    I spent the $20 on drinks (inc tip) lastnight, but I have also spent ~$1 on drinks at work too...haven't had to spend anything else anywhere yet - but I do want/need to go buy a pair of shades as that's the only thing I forgot to bring, and I also wanna go do a bit of shopping (gonna got the SVC to buy a Rasa cooling kit, about $135 IIRC) and maybe gut some new threads too...

    Oh, I seem to have won something in a competition that I didn't even know about.........which normally I'd be laughing about and ignoring, but as it was for the TACUS (Technical Assistance Centre/Center US) and I somehow won it (I'm part of TACUK) and I've been given a Best Buy card for $250.............................................. ...

    Oh, and Nemo, the hotel is:
    The Beverly Heritage Hotel
    1820 Barber Lane
    Milpitas
    CA 95035
    doesnt look good for me to have much free time this week. doing an after work softball game for some coworkers tonight and by friday i should be thoroughly brain dead and just sleep most of the evening.

    I will see what the evening is like though.

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  12. #32
    [He who is Nude..] Nude_Lewd_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    My own little world.
    Posts
    11,764
    I don't leave until Sunday, but I've got a work 'party' on the yacht that my boss has on Saturday...but we'll see what we can do..

    I'll PM you my number so you can call - or you can send me your's so that I can call you....
    I've seen the light... It was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card...
    Whenever someone says "You can't miss it", I invariably do...

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!IE Team111 FAQs TEAM STATS Apps

  13. #33
    THE Gimp Clown Fish! nemowolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Nude_Lewd_Man View Post
    I don't leave until Sunday, but I've got a work 'party' on the yacht that my boss has on Saturday...but we'll see what we can do..

    I'll PM you my number so you can call - or you can send me your's so that I can call you....
    SWEET!!! YACHT PARTY!!!

    *starts singing "i'm on a boat" for the thread*

    I ended up passing out last night as soon as i got home, did not put my phone on the charger and thus did not have an alarm to wake me this morning. needless to say, i was late and i am not working late to make up for said tardy arrival time. FML.

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  14. #34
    Ultimate Member mrniceguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ransomtucky NY
    Posts
    2,965
    Blog Entries
    1
    that's funny, I forgot to turn my alarm on last night and slept till 11

  15. #35
    [He who is Nude..] Nude_Lewd_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    My own little world.
    Posts
    11,764
    Oh, seems we're going drinking in/on/near "Santana Row" later...
    I've seen the light... It was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card...
    Whenever someone says "You can't miss it", I invariably do...

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!IE Team111 FAQs TEAM STATS Apps

  16. #36
    PC Upgrade Procrastinator ShyguyXPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    18,034
    Quote Originally Posted by nemowolf View Post
    SWEET!!! YACHT PARTY!!!

    *starts singing "i'm on a boat" for the thread*

    I ended up passing out last night as soon as i got home, did not put my phone on the charger and thus did not have an alarm to wake me this morning. needless to say, i was late and i am not working late to make up for said tardy arrival time. FML.


    Clean "Safe for work" version... sort of.
    i7 940//Corsair H60//EVGA X58 SLI LE//6GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz//2x EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB SLI//NZXT Hale82 850W//CM 690 II Advanced//Win7 64//WD 74GB V-raptor, 750GB Black, 1.5TB Green

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  17. #37
    [He who is Nude..] Nude_Lewd_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    My own little world.
    Posts
    11,764
    Bah... No f@ckers really wanted to go out (even though they'd all been saying they would) so me and the other two that were up for it have returned...

    Bought a lovely 1.75l bottle of SoCo and a couple of bottles of Max to make up for it, and will see if I can suss out how to see some titties and @$$ tomorrow.......but I did see a flash of knickerless minge earlier while waiting for a table in Santana Row.. I haven't seen a nice pair of tits (other than G's) swinging free for ages..
    I've seen the light... It was green, flashy and attached to a Network Interface Card...
    Whenever someone says "You can't miss it", I invariably do...

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!IE Team111 FAQs TEAM STATS Apps

  18. #38
    PC Upgrade Procrastinator ShyguyXPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    18,034
    gtx 560ti

    Post #17 on to latest...

    i7 940//Corsair H60//EVGA X58 SLI LE//6GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz//2x EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB SLI//NZXT Hale82 850W//CM 690 II Advanced//Win7 64//WD 74GB V-raptor, 750GB Black, 1.5TB Green

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  19. #39
    THE Gimp Clown Fish! nemowolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Nude_Lewd_Man View Post
    Bah... No f@ckers really wanted to go out (even though they'd all been saying they would) so me and the other two that were up for it have returned...

    Bought a lovely 1.75l bottle of SoCo and a couple of bottles of Max to make up for it, and will see if I can suss out how to see some titties and @$$ tomorrow.......but I did see a flash of knickerless minge earlier while waiting for a table in Santana Row.. I haven't seen a nice pair of tits (other than G's) swinging free for ages..
    I know your gone but if you had wanted that, i would have recommended Cheetah's Gentleman club in Sunnyvale. There are a few other spots but they are sleezy and dirty. Might catch something just touching the doorhandle.

    They not only offer some of the best exotic dancers but they offer BBQ lunch during the week.

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

  20. #40
    THE Gimp Clown Fish! nemowolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,935
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyguyXPC View Post
    gtx 560ti

    Post #17 on to latest...

    LAWLS.

    TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What planet do we live on?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [F@H SPAM JAN 2011] January... The Monday Of The Year
    By ShyguyXPC in forum Distributed Computing
    Replies: 460
    Last Post: May 18th, 2011, 07:30 PM
  2. Replies: 104
    Last Post: May 12th, 2009, 12:53 PM
  3. Obama blunders his Cinco de Mayo Introduction
    By mad1 in forum DebateIMO: Politics, Religion, Controversy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 5th, 2009, 05:29 PM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2009, 08:47 AM
  5. 'MARGUERITA' BOYCOTT Called-Off for CINCO de MAYO
    By MegalosSkylaki in forum IMO Community
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 5th, 2006, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright 2014 All Enthusiast, Inc