Thread: UD 35% after 72hours
January 8th, 2002, 05:09 PM #1
UD 35% after 72hours
why is it so slow ?
it says im doing a Cyxlooxygenase or whatever
im using a P3 firstname.lastname@example.org is it supposed to take this long?
January 8th, 2002, 05:11 PM #2
I'm at 89% @ 2 hours 52 mins
Seems like you ARE runnng pretty slow..
This is my non-oc'd TBird 1.1Ghz- Freaky
January 8th, 2002, 05:12 PM #3
You have an LRM(long running molecule). Fairly common to get and when it finishes you'll get mucho points. Just ride it out.
January 8th, 2002, 05:14 PM #4
Yep.. Some molecules take longer to complete than others! You have a LRM (long running molecule) and it usually generates lots of points!
Note: If you are running any other DC proyect in conjuction with UD, UD will usually take longer to complete a Work Unit!boo!
January 8th, 2002, 05:15 PM #5
January 8th, 2002, 06:00 PM #6
Slow and steady Skywalker
I had one that ran for 20 hrs before it even got to 1% on a 600MHz machine, then it finished the other 99% in only about twice the time it took for the first 1%. Just let it finish, you'll get lots of points
BTW. on the "Application" screen, you'll see something that looks like xxx#xxxxxxx - x, what is the number after the dash? ... and how many "hits" do you have?
January 8th, 2002, 06:14 PM #7
January 8th, 2002, 06:28 PM #8
it says S336203-94 but there are no hits so far
January 8th, 2002, 06:59 PM #9
January 8th, 2002, 07:55 PM #10
January 8th, 2002, 08:01 PM #11
Oh YEAH Skywalker[TSG]!! You got a good one!
I dumped a long one once that gave me near 2,000 points
why, methinks me likes them the best!
January 8th, 2002, 08:06 PM #12
i think im loosing it it´s at 89% now
should get good points tho
January 8th, 2002, 08:12 PM #13
well the thing just finished and it gave me 641points
January 8th, 2002, 08:20 PM #14
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)