• YES!!

17 56.67%
  • Nope!

12 40.00%
  • What is WoW?

1 3.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    if i get it i plan on being a clanimo tradeskill monkey. wont be able toplay that much but i will give it a shot.

No pants, Wearin'a Helmet MitaDC's Avatar
    is WoW only online?
    Dr. Cox -Newbie, Stay. Oohhh what a good boy you are, Newbie..... DEAR GOD JUDY HOW MUCH PRODUCT DO YOU USE?
    J.D -None. It's like this when I wake up

yup

I guess my plans are to try out WoW before EQ2 and see if I can get into it. From a technical aspect, WoW will run better on my system, regardless of just updating to brand new stuff. I like the fact that there are no loading times, and that I can play with good friends on TIMO.

Troll Warrior, is it possible?
    The Master of Puppets

Better yet, this is my all time question of the month regarding WoW... DUAL WIELDING, does WoW have it?

EDIT: Guess it does from that site Chip... Sign me up as TIMO WoW tank... Troll or Tauren Warrior I guess. Assuming we go Horde...

Now I am pumped Shamans can heal right? Gonna need ya Washe
    Last edited by ScottyRolen; November 20th, 2004 at 12:21 PM.
    The Master of Puppets

Yup, there is duel wielding.

Still trying to figure a lot of stuff out but since game isnt live yet, kinda hard to do. I might play warrior too since they can solo (everyone can pretty much, some better than others) but I want to be able to take a beating from Mobs if needed, so warrior it is. I really dont want to have to bother with all sorts of spells and pets and whatnot that the mages and priests and others deal with.

But for some reason I am most excited about doing tradeskilling. Blacksmithing and Mining for me.

I suppose more people will go with spellcasters but dont forget about tanks heh. You need um, they have all the HP... I suppose you need them in wow... I seriously hope you do lol.
    The Master of Puppets

For the guy that asked 3 people parties.

Well one can be a warrior (tank), other can be a druid (for healing) and third one mage or warlock to blast some spells.

Druids are a little better than priest because they can deal more damage (tank too) and they heal pretty good.
    Shamans are also good in groups with the totems healing and damage dealing spells its like the jack of all trades.

Didnt tried Paladins but they suppose to be good also at tanking and healing.

But for some parts of the game 3 wont cut it, on instances a priest its a must have.

For Scooty:
    Yep warriors can dual wield, its a talent that I cant remember currently at what lvl is avaiable.

And Rogues I believe they can dual wield, sword and dagger in second hand.

Tradeskills are cool, I was a skinner leatherworker... It was cool making all that stuff then sell it at the auction house.!!

Also tried mining and blacksmithing it was nice, but you need to mine a lot!
    someone is more skilled than you!

http://s7.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=23753

yeah you always need meatshields.

Im trying to find a picture of the weapon that clinched it for me, its a long polearm or sword that the end looks like a huge frickin razor blade. its awesome.

I will be a tauren warrior dual wielding. My main mo is tanking not damage dealing. Taurens should have the highest HP of all the horde.

I want to dual wield medium length swords of sorts. Longswords, blades and stuff like that.
    Taurens can wear chain mail right? I dont think horde gets plate right? I have not seen any screens of them wearing it. I will ride my Kodo into battle dual wielding 2 long sword type swords, preferably wearing chain.

Now I need some screens of weaponry... BTW, I can do some weapon crafting for the clan
    The Master of Puppets

Washe, we probably shouldn't say people cant join the clan without being on techimo... just say that you first need to register with techimo/clanimo whatever, and email whoever is in charge of recruitment... It kinda sounded restricting that the rule was, "you need to be a member of techimo to join".... we can however probably use TIMO as a method of recruitment, if of course RR does not mind
    The Master of Puppets

well i doubt we will be getting into serious end game raiding that quickly, so really im just looking for 4 or 5 people i know who i can log on and join and have some fun.

We wont be getting into raiding quickly becuz uh, we gotta get our lvls up for that I would think. But being one of the first guilds on WoW with a recruitment tool with this potiential... never know how big this thing might get... in turn it might bring more people to techimo, then techimo brings people to WoW...

Anyway we can like setup a chat room for this washe? for easier dicussion
    The Master of Puppets

Well I can bet you that within a week or two the old major EQ clans (fires of heaven, Afterlife, Triton etc) will be at the level cap and charging into the end game. I just want to tool around for as long as possible and see everything. Maybe I will hold off for a few weeks until the servers calm down some and you guys figure out which server we will all be on.

FoH suck lol. I bet they try to but I dont know how they would do it so fast. They know EQ prolly better then anyone guild but they dont have foothold on WoW like they did on EQ... They got the farthest on killing the sleeper did they not? I was around when the thing was still sleeping heh... Heard she flew away Anyways, if we get going in WoW we can become a respectable guild with a name for ouself. With a good member base. We really have unlimited potiental with a recruitment tool such as this

If it gets big, they will all know us as the founders of whatever we call it. Personally I dont think we should call it anything other then Clan TIMO or TIMO.. its not like we are roleplaying strictly
    The Master of Puppets

I was thinking on Fellowship of Timo (a little tolkien i know but sounds cool)..
    someone is more skilled than you!

http://s7.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=23753

Another question to beta guys. Since I cant find any real reviews that go into detail about the game since its not live yet.

It looks like from the screenshots, you can fight on your mounts. Is my speculation correct? Is their mounted fighting alrdy in the game?

EDIT: I might desperately try to run this on my 5400rpm POS IDE hard drive with almost no room left on it (20gig hard drive, 7 gigs left)... will try to wipe it and reinstall XP on it to help performance some though. I just dont know if its possible to own WoW and not even try to play it
    The Master of Puppets

Not Really a Member
    just to make sure others see it
    Alliance or Horde Poll
    http://www.techimo.com/forum/t127530.html

Not sure on that Scotty, I was hopping with glee that I can JUMP and attack while running in WoW
    L2 you can't do either!
    You just... run
    and run
    and run
    and run
    bleh
    Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyRolen
    FoH suck lol. I bet they try to but I dont know how they would do it so fast. They know EQ prolly better then anyone guild but they dont have foothold on WoW like they did on EQ... Tp

Furor, there guild founder, is now a lead quest and item designer for Wow....

I think they will do just fine

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information