http://s7.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=23753

more..

someone is more skilled than you!

last for today

Quote Originally Posted by carajean206
    anybody know how a lvl 13 pally can get from stormwind to ironforge and loch modan safely (alone)???? people in game wont answer me.
    it's easier than you think... In SW go to the dwaven district, in the dwarven district along the western wall (i believe) there is a tunnel to what looks like a subway station it's called the deeprum (sp?) tram. take the tram it'll get you to Ironforge. (while your there i recommend checking out the auction house great place to buy/sell stuff)talk to the griffon rider to get a new flight path(he's in the great forge). Head out the gates of Ironforge and you'll be in Dun morroh.

From there travel down the cliff side path and take the road to east (your left). follow that road east past the quarry and (depending on which fork you take) you'll end up at either the north or south guard tower. (both paths will lead you to loch modan so don't worry) just continue past the guard tower through another tunnel and you'll come out in loch modan. In loch modan there is a town along the road called theslamar. there is a griffon rider there speak to him and you'll have a quick trip back to IF and SW should you need to.

You shouldn't run into anything greater than lvl 12 that whole trip until you get to loch modan, so you should be safe.

PS: there is a great map in the game manual, the only thing it doesn't show is tram routes, griffon riders, ship routes, etc...
    Last edited by Stick32; December 8th, 2004 at 10:29 AM.
    "Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems. Reality is usually somewhere in the middle" - Lou Holtz

yeah i accidently left my manual at home and im away at college but thank you very much now i can complete this quest. how do u show fps in this game? and also i was wondering if there was a sort of team speak so we can either speak to members in our guild or party?

for FPS its cnrtl-r

Not Really a Member
    no voice chat in WoW.. best bet is to still use TS.
    Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.

Vass you missed the fun yesterday, Gib and I, were doing a quest that required a lot of traveling you would get some flight paths, 2 on ashenvale (lots of quest for our lvl) and 2 on undead lands..

I want to see a screenie of your tauren on a bat...

Not Really a Member
    :/ I wanted to play.. no idea why I was so freakin' tired
    I went downstairs to watch tv and couldnt' even stay awake to do that

Feeling better today, so hopefully just needed a good nights sleep for a change :P
    Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.

is it that good? im considering buying it....i couldnt try the beta =( b/c keys ran out

Not Really a Member
    depends if you like RPG's
    If you're a FPS guy, you may not like it..

If you like RPG's you could very well enjoy it

Hey if anyone comes across a decent bow ill buy it from them, I switched over from throwing daggers the other day. a Bow just seems more fun.

I just auctioned a 10-20 +2 Agility bow yesterday

grrrrrrr me love agility

hm....i just got the game= D and i love it
    any1 play on ceranius? or something like that lol

another question about video option....i have geforce4 ti4600 with thermaltake performance cooler....also 768mb pc3200 ram o/c'd to ddr410
    you think i can play at highest antiscopic filtering on?
    also do i need that much ram? cuz im considering selling a 256mb chip

Been playing with 512MB but im sure the extra 256 helps, When i get to towns the computer gets slow accesing all that new data fresh from the harddisk instead of having it ready at ram.

And for the server most people is playing at the Burning Legion.

wont let this die

went on my first wow "raid" last week in the SFK instance with vass and some of the other "cadre" and it was a real blast. I won 4 random loots, which I kinda feel bad about but kinda not everyone got something. Auragul kicked out butts the first time but we rebounded to easily beat him the second time. Once finals are over I am going to be able to play a lot more and catch up with the rest of you guys.

I heard there was a group loot setting so that only people who could use the item had a chance to roll on it. Anyone know if this is true or not?

Yep I had a raid yesterday... went with one of the guildmates and two guys from another clan, we went down to Blackdef deeps (or something like that), as we advanced pretty well trought the instance getting one mob at the time, we got on some trouble but having two shamans on a team payed of because they could resurrect people.

We making good progress until we entered a room and killed one warlock, then two doors triggered and 2 huge waterelementals and like 6 turtles joined they fray.... well we got wiped, returned back and found that the quest item we were looking for was underwater.....

Got the item, returned to Zoram gram... and leveled... now im 30!

Quote Originally Posted by chipbgt
    wont let this die

went on my first wow "raid" last week in the SFK instance with vass and some of the other "cadre" and it was a real blast. I won 4 random loots, which I kinda feel bad about but kinda not everyone got something. Auragul kicked out butts the first time but we rebounded to easily beat him the second time. Once finals are over I am going to be able to play a lot more and catch up with the rest of you guys.

I heard there was a group loot setting so that only people who could use the item had a chance to roll on it. Anyone know if this is true or not?
    I think so chip... I think the loot setting is "need before greed" or something like that. If i'm not mistaken it works like what your lookin for and if no can use it default to a standard roll loot. I'll have to check the manual when i get home but i think that's how it works
    "Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems. Reality is usually somewhere in the middle" - Lou Holtz

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information