17 56.67%
  • Nope!

12 40.00%
  • What is WoW?

1 3.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Ok straight from the website

Need Before Greed - Same as group loot, except players who cannot use the item automatically pass.
    someone is more skilled than you!

http://s7.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=23753

Oh sure I could do it the easy way and do a websearch but where's the fun in that
    "Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems. Reality is usually somewhere in the middle" - Lou Holtz

Not Really a Member
    New patch notes released

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...p=1#post359671

Here are some of the additions and changes in the coming patch. Please remember that these are not the complete notes, and it's very possible that there are more notes in each section that have not been sneak peeked.

----------------------------------

Player versus Player
    Gurubashi Arena – The arena in Stranglethorn Vale has been changed so that free-for-all PvP will only take place on the floor of the arena, and no longer in the stands or on the entrance ramp. Please keep in mind that on PvP realms, members of the opposite faction can still attack you anywhere in the arena because Stranglethorn Vale is a contested area.
    There is now a short countdown before a duel starts.

Professions
    Fishing for high-level zones has been restored.
    Fishing profession now requires a minimum character level, like the other professions do. Any character who already has a fishing profession past the intended level will not be affected.
    The recipes for Heavy Mageweave Bandage, Runecloth Bandage, and Heavy Runecloth Bandage can be learned by visiting your faction's Artisan First Aid questgiver.
    Sell prices on Runecloth Bandages and Heavy Runecloth Bandages have been reduced.
    Expert First Aid books moved to a more appropriate vendor for the Horde. New vendor is still within the same general area as the previous one.

Warriors
    New Ability: Pummel (Berserker Stance) (Level 38) - Instant attack that causes damage and interrupts spellcasting for a short duration.
    Shield Bash: No longer usable in Berserker Stance.
    Berserker Stance: Now increases critical strike chance by 3% instead of granting 10% melee haste. Extra damage taken reduced from 20% to 10%.

Rogue
    Vanish will now break root and slow effects.

Priest
    New Spell: Prayer of Fortitude (Level 48) - Longer lasting Power Word: Fortitude spell that buffs the entire group. Requires a reagent to cast. (Spell is available via loot drop only.)
    Supposed to be a change to druids as well, so have to wait and see what else is coming
    Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.

I think about this game everyday. I cant wait to play it, MMOG's are totally a winter time thing. I still cant decide what to be yet though, but its definately Horde. With that new patch are warriors not as gimped as I have read about? They do nothing but complain in there Blizzard forums.

is wow any good?

whats horde?

I'm definitely getting this but I won't have it until the 25th (girlfriend getting it for me as an Xmas gift.)

My bro already brought it but it wasn't the Collector's Edition so I don't have a guest pass unfortunately, I'll be playing on that server with you guys in a while though

whats horde i said!!!

why are my posts going down?it said i had 17 earlier now it says i only have 15

^It's the evil side

The good side is the Alliance (Humans, Dwarfs, and Night Elfs)

The evil side is the Horde (Orc, Troll, Tauren and Undead)

<---thinking about being an Undead Warlock

hey anybody use teamspeak and care to share how they got it working???

thanks,i havent played warcraft before but i heard its realy cool,so im gettin it cuz i read that wow is noob friendly

can gameboy DS send text messages and can u use it like a cell phone,and does it have different types of games?

Goverment property now GroundZero3's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spartan420 YGPM

Nice site Chipgt..

My shaman has been planed

Was using that site for the Druid. It seemed alot of the talents had bonuses that increased things like1-5%. Some others seemed good, but some didnt do much. The talents must not make a huge difference sometimes I guess, I expected a bigger increase for more of a specilization really. But what do I know, I havent even played the game yet.

they may not seem like much, but for example: one of my talents adds half a second to one of my stuns (gouge) for every point, up to three, so an extra 1.5 seconds of stun. thats HUGE in terms of getting behind the mob in order to backstab before the stun wears off.

I have talent for ghost form, where normal spell time will be 3 secs, after adding two points two it, now its a 1 sec cast..

Even some that add 1% up to 5% at early levels wont matter much but when you are like 30 and ahead, one talent gives me increased speed for next 3 attacks after a critical, first points adds the ability during 10 secs, next point 15 secs, next one 20 secs.

So it matter how you spent your talents.

True, I would have to be playing the game to really understand the benefits. Figured that much anyways.

**-Threadcrap- Someone told me today Starwars Battlefront is a cool game**

Not Really a Member
    An "In Development" page from Blizzard now
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...velopment.html

Interesting stuff!

Its SOOO nice to have a site that is actually updated
    Lineage 2 had horribly crusty static pages, that rarely got updated with anything remotely useful.
    Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.

so this is where everyone went to>>>>>>>>>>
    Lord of the Low Frequencies

yup join the dark side gait!

something i have noticed about the alliance side , they bring 20 level 40's into a zone of level 20's and slaughter everyone. heavenforbid they try to pvp for real. im glad im on the horde side.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information