+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: i like WoW....

can i switch to your guys realm without having to start over my character?

Not Really a Member
    no
    but we can help ya out with stuff to get ya started a little easier

if you're priest/mage/warlock type char I can make ya up some good robes, and Gib and Just are both leather workers so they can make leather armor.
    It'd be nice to get a good smithy up and running, so we gotta bust his chops to get him workin' on it

I can't wear any mail yet (lvl 40 I think) but I can certainly use better weapons
    Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.

Also I can make some potions for defense, healing and escaping..
    someone is more skilled than you!

http://s7.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=23753

Not Really a Member
    One of the perks of WoW is the UI is really customizable.
    GypsyMod: http://gypsymod.the-mad.net/
    CosmosUI: http://www.cosmosui.org/ (Think site is currently down)

Allows you to add more quickbars, moveable windows, and other various add-ons.
    Yes its completlely "legal" Blizzard designed the UI to be fully customizable.
    I haven't tried them, but may tonight
    Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.

You can get cosmos from www.thottbot.com

Make an account then go to downloads section.

What I dont like about its that it streams info to a thottbot server, it suppose to get npc, mobs and a quest record for their database but who knows if an exploit of this tool is created and they can get access to other stuff.

up to level 10 now, just got duel wield, which is pretty cool. maxed out in leathermaking for my level, and i can make armor much better than what I can buy (which is what tradeskilling was supposed to be like, EVERQUEST)

There is so much im not aware of, like when i can get mounts, what weapons i should train for...

Mounts until lvl 40....

Not Really a Member
    chip: keep with the dagger possibly 1h sword ... rogues can't do backstab with anything but a dagger I believe

hey we got anyone who is a blacksmith? I want some sharpening stones. lemme know if you can make em, ill trade ya something.
    If anyone else wears leather armor i can make some decent stuff, as well as some bullet and arrow bags that speed up your fring rate.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, I just figured it was better than starting a totally new one for the sake of idle conversation

If people in the UK can ever get on U.S servers then I'll join you guys, but I think we're going to be stuck on our own servers

My main concern with WoW is that I'll have to deal with b.net kids again. They really get on my nerves!

Ever since I heard of WoW I've had my heart set on either a Human Paladin or an Undead Warlock... I've heard bad things about Pallys though, so I'll probably go with the Warlock.

Well bad things about a pally.... most of its relates to his 10 sec invulnerable aura and he can heal during that time, so you actually have to kill a pally two times for some classes its very hard to dish that kind of damage, but I have fighted pally's with out much of a deal unless its like 3 lvls higher than me then im dead.

Altought my class is the paly version of the horde, kind off.

I have a warlock too... being playing recently with him, you dish a good % of damage over time, summons are cool, altought its kind of weak on pvp, you have to rely much on fear on my opinion. But its a fun class to play.

Hmm... Maybe if Blizzard just make it so that the Pally can't heal while invulnerable then it would be fairer.

I'm not really bothered how my character measures up to other people in PvP, as long as I have fun playing him. I do plan to PvP, but winning all the time isn't hugely important to me.

I was going to play a Night Elf Hunter at one point, but I figured that it would probably be the most overdone class in the game (and it sounds like I was right), so I decided against that one.

Yes Paladin is bound to be nerfed next patch.... how much i dont know at the same time my class will get a nerf its not overwpowered but also used correclty its very powerfull.

Not Really a Member
    .. and ya there's a lot of NE Hunters

Join the Horde!

Currently Euro is in closed beta, you should try to get into Open beta when it starts
    (No idea when that will be)

I have a swedish friend that is wanting to play as well that can't :/

I bought the U.S version of the game initially. Apparently I'll get the option to convert my U.S product key into a Euro one, so at least I won't have to buy another copy of the game.

Blizzard said they might consider letting Europeans on U.S servers at some point, but at earliest it would be a few months after the European release in Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank62
    can i switch to your guys realm without having to start over my character?
    Saw on the wow forums that an option to move to another server will be avaiable once, form high population servers to low population, but I dunno if our server will be tagged as low population.

here is me and some of the guys from scarlet monestary tonight...vass, Gib, and me kneeling in front. We rxrd Doans boxrs. Vass got a new rod.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is 10 and 5 added together?

Thread Information