+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Which game do you like the best?

Well, I was just going to go to the store in a little while...I want to buy a game, but I don not know what I want yet...I am kinda leaning towards FEAR right now...

The games I was thinking of would be:
    FEAR(the demo was great! ...but BattleField 2 tought me not to buy a game based on the demo!)
    Half Life 2(only played the demo...looks fun, but I never played the first one...)
    Quake 4(never played any quake game before...and I really didn't like Doom 3)

...COD2? I just played the demo...and it was a lot of fun...but I never really looked into it much...

...I really am mostly torn apart with HL2...because I want to play the multiplayer with others...is there a HL2 MP demo?
    Last edited by EXreaction; October 20th, 2005 at 07:11 PM.
    "The problem with quotations on the internet is that the sources are hard to verify" - Abraham Lincoln

I would definitely get the CS:S Retail package for 40 bucks which includes CS:S and DOD:S and might also include HL2 and HL2L: DM but I am not sure. You get 2 great, addictive, fps games, for less than the price of one!

If you haven't played HL2 and the Source games, you haven't lived man, seriously!

TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

yeah, I agree with NWO. HL2 is very fun to play, though, it is very short. Counterstrike is unlimited fun and it is the best FPS made thus far IMO.
    Mac Pro •*2 x 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon • 8 GB 800 MHz DDR2 • GForce 8800 GT • 2 Terabyte Hard Drive Space • 2 Super drives • 2 30" Cinema Displays

HL2 is AMAZING. must have. the FEAR demo was good, but i havent played the retail
    what? like a blue spider? get it off!
    http://live.xbox.com/member/BMF Yohon

Blog Entries
    Well...sorry for you guys that wanted me to get HL2...and CS so that I could play with you all...I bought FEAR...since it was only $40 for the DVD version(walmart had it marked at $40, and it rang up as $54...so I got it for $40! well..$38.50 to be exact...) I was gonna buy HL2...but fear was so cheap...I will get HL2 next time...in a few weeks after I beat fear a few times.
    "The problem with quotations on the internet is that the sources are hard to verify" - Abraham Lincoln

Keep your money and download Enemy Territory for free, it's still the best online teamplay game around
    "Frank Poole would be the first of all men to reach Saturn"

Ultimate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w00dy
    Keep your money and download Enemy Territory for free, it's still the best online teamplay game around
    I say America's Army is a much better game...as far as realism is concerned...

let us know what you think of F.E.A.R.!!!

Blog Entries
    Oh, ya, so far I love it!

Overall, it is not as scary as the demo so far...but I have not been able to play it much yet...hopefully I can get around to playing it some more today.

I've been playing FEAR recently, haven't finished it yet. So far I love it.

The graphics are great, even on my old radeon 8500. Combat is well thought out, you get melee moves and some very nice weaponry, particularly the nailgun. Nailing bad guys to walls never get old, especially when you get them in the head.

I would say it is a mix of Max Payne 1/2 dream scenes and action, plus some of that dark moody settings we see in Deus Ex/ Half Life.
    Mr. Jiggyfly, I have good news...

Ultimate Member
    FEAR is pretty awsome. Although I think BF2 is a great game as well and you do not so we may have different tasts in games. I wouldn't classify FEAR a HL2 killer though, but it is still great fun. The only thing I dont like about fear is that it gets quite repetitive. Graphiclly its the best out there right now. Better hope you've got a beefy system though!
    "Opinions not based on knowledge are ugly things"

Blog Entries
    Ya, without a good system, you can miss a lot of the game...

...I used to have the most powerful pc for miles around here...now...I don't Time for an upgrade eh? One kid I know at school has a 7800...I want one...mabey in anouther year...then I will have the money.

I didn't even think that the 8500 would even play Fear...that is pretty cool!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Holy old post Batman!

But anyway... F.E.A.R and BF2 were awesome in their day and still are.

I like to play all types of game. but my most favorite racing game. My favorite game need for speed. I like to play this game with my friends. I have played this game with my friends.....

I like Age of Empires and Car racing games. The android games are also good.

Your..?

HEllo Friends!!!!!!!!!!

I am Alex and from USA.I am a huge fan of games Tell me about your favorite 5 games.

My favorite games are given below:-

Fifa
    Need For Speed
    WWE
    GTA
    Cricket

Call of Duty
    MaxPayne
    Battlefield
    Fifa
    Need for speed

I always like to play war and explosion type of games.
    And thanks all the friends for this wonderful informations.

I always like to ply war and explosion type of games and dear friends thanks for this great informations.
    I will try these games too.

Blog Entries
    Witcher 2 and the free Dystopia are really cool. I don't play a lot of PC games since my computer is a little crappy (though with help from forum members - aka Shy - I was able to upgrade my graphics card). So every now and then when I'm not playing my 360 I hit Witcher 2, Dystopia, Dead Island (which runs great with the ATI that was suggested to me), Diablo 2 or Magic The Gathering Online.

If you guys haven't checked out Witcher 2 yet I highly recommend it. Mature high fantasy first person RPG title.

For console my top favorite games have been Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV & Saints Row 3.
    “Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” ― Cryptonomicon

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim would have to be the best for me. Not only does is incorporate an rpg with fps flawlessly, but also adds breath-taking graphics and rendering. Skyrim would have to be at the top of my list especially with the Dawnguard DLC out, it makes the game even more immersive with more hours added to the already huge repository of gaming hours you will invest once you get hold of this game.

In short, Skyrim is cool.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information