+ Reply to Thread

Help! Oblivion vampire cheat

I have the PC version of oblivion. I heard somewhere that you can use a cheat to summon a cure vampire potion I do not want to have to do that long quest to get rid of it. Does anyone know what that cheat is?

Just google oblivion pc cheats or something related to oblivion vampire potion cheat.
    ~ Camp Crystal Lake counselor positions opening daily ~

I have. Not to much luck searching yet. If anyone has the info. on where to find it that would be great!

Here you go...
    Bluegrass ROCKS!!!

cheat vampire cure potion

that cheat is: player.additem 000977e4 1

the cheat you are looking for is : player.additem 000977e4 1

sorry for the doublepost

Though the thread is a bit dated, I attached a Notepad file with supposedly the Full List of Items in Oblivion for PC, anyways, for future posters/readers.

note: its A LOT of Items... I made the mistake of printing it off one night, one column of items per page, & ended up with like 40-50 pages printed out

But if anyone needs any other items down the road for this game, should be on that list
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ShyguyXPC; February 2nd, 2008 at 08:11 PM.

yes I do

Quote Originally Posted by jon5137 View Post
    I have the PC version of oblivion. I heard somewhere that you can use a cheat to summon a cure vampire potion I do not want to have to do that long quest to get rid of it. Does anyone know what that cheat is?
    the cheat you are looking for is player.additem 000977e4 1 it will give you one of them enjoy.

yes I do

Quote Originally Posted by jon5137 View Post
    the cheat you are looking for is player.additem 000977e4 1 it will give you one of them enjoy.

Does eny one out there have a problem becoming a vampire when your states are all full. The reason why I ask because is that I have a character thats on level 225 and her states are all on 200 and above and I also use the gode mode cheat will I'm playing and I've been infected with the curse five time and sleeped but I'm still not effected no matter how many times I sleep can some one please help me with this.

Exclamation !!!Oblivion Vampire!!!

How do i make myself, as a VAMPIRE in oblivion, resistant to sunlight. By the way, I have it on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyguyXPC View Post
    Though the thread is a bit dated, I attached a Notepad file with supposedly the Full List of Items in Oblivion for PC, anyways, for future posters/readers.

note: its A LOT of Items... I made the mistake of printing it off one night, one column of items per page, & ended up with like 40-50 pages printed out

But if anyone needs any other items down the road for this game, should be on that list
    WTF man - only came on here for a vampirism cure and I get a serious Trojan warning for clicking on your file. Seriously?!

Quote Originally Posted by cOECo View Post
    WTF man - only came on here for a vampirism cure and I get a serious Trojan warning for clicking on your file. Seriously?!
    WTF man - Maybe check your system, it is a simple text file, no trojans or any other virus', never was before, still isn't now. Seriously?!

Cool - I did think it was really odd. Maybe my security software's just oversensitive but clicking that file prompted a page to open tagged "security risk".
    Either way no harm done... I think.

Any advice on this vampirism thing? I'm on a lightly modded steam version of oblivion... none of the console commands seem to remove Vampirism, and none of the cure Vampirism potions do anything either.. I still take sun damage and my Vamp status is completely unchanged. Slightly frustrating!

Never had the problem, though I was always running around with TGM (god mode on) so I never took any damage. Then again, I haven't played oblivion in years, since Skyrim came out, about a year or less after it came out, I was solely playing that. And of course, now last year Skyrim SE, though its been a month or more since I last played that too.

But in Skyrim, after being a Werewolf I was able to cure myself easily, and then eventually become a vampire, don't know if I cured myself of that though? (Dawnguard DLC). I mainly wanted those neat crossbows in Dawnguard to play with. In Skyrim SE, though Eventually I plan on opting to be cured of Vampirism eventually once that storyline finishes. The whole can't rest if I remember right (werewolves and vampires) annoying as heck, though I did enjoy as a vampire encroaching on Werewolve (Silverblood) hide outs, bases, and other places, and slaughtering them all. Though as a Werewolf I loved doing the same, LOL.

Normally in both games, as a normal, I would love sneaking in and covertly wiping out entire dens of Vampires, 3x Damage attacks with daggers, or across the room/down the hall 2x or 3x sneak attacks with arrows, enchanted soul stealing arrows, or some that would incinerate them on contact.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information