Closed Thread

Question Change The Language of the Game Call of duty

i downloaded call of duty but it was in different language so i need to change that to English

Downloaded? What do you mean?

Pretty sad
    If only the dead can speak, then we will know what's happening to us all next...

PC Upgrade Procrastinator ShyguyXPC's Avatar
    Download it in English then...

about the only way I know you could have it in english is if you have the actual CD to reinstall it from, otherwise your S.O.L.

The Jiggawatts, Marty! tony_j15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    welcome to TechIMO! Please realize that downloading copywrited material is illegal and against our FAQ. If you screwed up and downloaded the wrong version, then that's your problem.
    If, however, you've downloaded this through Steam and payed for it, then please post back and we'll be glad to help you out.
    All 1.21 of them.

I got the same issue. I am in the US Army currently stationed in germany. The only place where i was able to buy it was on the german economy. I tried purchasing it from stream sites but was unable due to country restrictions and any that i found on online stores wanted $30 just for shipping. The entire game is in german and i would like to know if its possible to have it changed to english. Thank you

I don't know of a way. You might want to consider getting someone in the states to buy games and mail them to you.

Old thread i know but i have the same problem..... i read the "consider having someone in the states buy you a game and have it shipped to you" reply.... I'm stationed in Korea and it takes about 3 weeks for mail to get to me. having my buddy mail me a copy sound like a great idea! Any body have this game that can help me get it out of Hangul?

Talking hi

i have Call of Duty but is in german.....how can i make it to be in english??.....plz help me fast....

aditzuu: Buy an English-language copy on ebay/amazon/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tony_j15 View Post
    welcome to TechIMO! Please realize that downloading copywrited material is illegal and against our FAQ. If you screwed up and downloaded the wrong version, then that's your problem.
    If, however, you've downloaded this through Steam and payed for it, then please post back and we'll be glad to help you out.

hey bro! yeah its paid for but i bought it from a diff country so its in a diff language...is there ANY WAY like a patch or crack or ANYTHING... i haven't played it yet so i don't know if these are dumb questions but ma b in the game on the options/settings there's an option to change the language??? i don't know, any help you can offer (that doesn't tel me "ooo why dont you just buy the version that is in english duhh") will be much appreciated

THANX

Thread Information