+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ok, they sound great to me... Thanks for the effort shawshank!

You can count me in...

Whenever you get the payment plan in place, let me know, and I'll send it off...

Good game last night, you did good. I didn't, but I think I did ok for the first time...

Oh well, I better practice.

David

Not Really a Member
    BF1942 Demo

You gotta hit the little scroll button thingie thats hard to see but its on the bottom of the list.
    Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.

I'll setup a paypal account tonight and post the details as to where to send your money.

TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!

Nunya, you might want to post the details over at Clanimo. That's where I've been going to check on the status of this, and it seems the bulk of the info's been posted here.
    Will work for food!

This isnt being expressed to anyone in particular but a few people have stated: i dont have 5 dollars a month.

You know that coffee you get from 7-11 in the morning? dont get it. And what about everytime you go to the grocery store and they have the candy at the checkout. Dont buy it. How about that 6 pack of beer you buy on friday night to get wasted? do yourself a favor, send that money to the server (you help the server and yourself). When you see that quarter and a penny on the street. PICK IT UP, AND SAVE IT. Instead of going out and seeing a movie, go rent one ( $8 dollars for a movie, but instead just spend $2 for a rental=$6 dollars to the server).

IF YOU TELL ME YOU CANT FIND 5 BUCKS A MONTH, THEN TO HELL WITH YOU, because you are a LIAR

I will post the details in both forums. i'm at work now and don't have my password for clanimo here.

Ok the account is setup and active. I will have it verified in a day or so. that way you know I will not be just scamming you for your money. You can either send me an aim,or pm, for my email address. I may also post it in the tactics forum at clanimo. (you can even send me an E-mail if you go into my profile here.)

when sending in money, unless you specify, if you send more than 5 dollars, it should not be used for 1 month donation.
    e.x. If you send in 20 bucks, that pays for your share for the next 4 months....5..5...5..5

ok?

sounds good to me....count me in. I still dont have an internet connection but am working on it.

for those who can't do paypal contact me for an address, and I will accept money orders.

im leaving tomorrow but once i get back, ill send you 20 bucks

just make that $20a (where a =.45c per $5 if you use a credit card.) and please do specify if its for more than one month or member.

my paypal name is listed at clanimo in the tactics forum. if you need the password for that contact myself or masterchief.

Also if you don't have a paypal account you can use this link to get us an extra five for the server fund.

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=2SW5NUUMLWQSC

my account has also been verified by paypal. Lets make it happen guys!
    Last edited by nunyadam; June 27th, 2003 at 02:00 AM.

^bump

I have tried affiliate programs at ClanIMO.com before but they never seem to work. If we could get newegg as an affiliate then we could make some real money from me buying parts all the time.

PyroSama
    JOIN [FaD] | TEAM NUMBER 2037 | http://www.techimo.com/forum/t121132.html

Ill send my money in on monday, dont know how much its oging to be though. Prolly more than 5 bones.

this Is nice guys. The money is starting to come in. YEAA!!

That extra $5 for the server using the referal isn't going to be worth diddly though. If they make you jump through as many hoops as they want me to to get my own extra five! especialy this little hoop. "electronic transfer of $250 to my account." LOL like I'm going to put that much on my paypal account just to make five bucks.
    Last edited by nunyadam; June 28th, 2003 at 03:51 AM.

Originally posted by PyroSama
    I have tried affiliate programs at ClanIMO.com before but they never seem to work. If we could get newegg as an affiliate then we could make some real money from me buying parts all the time.

PyroSama
    That would be a good idea, many people at techimo(not sure about clanimo) buy many stuff from newegg. I myself 2 months ago just bought all these parts I made my new computer from. In the past 2 year my family and I have spent nearly $5,000 on computer parts from them.(might not seem much to other people) But I think newegg would be a good sponser to have. I'll even send them a free newegg t-shirt if they become our sponser

If you set up a paypall account that ppl can donate into that would probably be the best way. That way I could donate the measly 1.35 I have in my account.

PyroSama
    JOIN [FaD] | TEAM NUMBER 2037 | http://www.techimo.com/forum/t121132.html

Thumbs up I Might Be Willing If.........

I might be willing to do so myself if it were an HTroop v1.0b5 server. Check it out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ironvulture1/videos

You can also download it by registering at: htroop.hootsclan.com

It is an arcade style game play, mini-mod for Bf1942. It is large, and requires a lot of well known mods, to run it, but it is well worth it.

The readme file can be found here (though HTroop is a multiplayer mini-mod, not just singleplayer): http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.c...oop_Readme.txt

Here are some screenshots:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?......8378&type=1

I already do have a dedicated server for HTroop v1.0b5 going btw if anyone is interested in playing. However to get the IP, you must register at htroop.hootsclan.com, then pm me and prove you are not a spammer or a bot. Please remember to take a look at the HTroop News section, in the topic "HTroop v1.0b5 Is Ready For Download!", for the download links of the other mods required to run HTroop.

Professor Smith
    Last edited by Professor_Smith; December 25th, 2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Forgot Title and other info

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information