August 30th, 2004, 04:38 AM #1
hi i have adobe photo shop and imageready...............what do you do to make like moving pics out of just still ones.......if i inly have one pic how do you make it move? can u make a wmp file (little part of it) in photoshop?
August 30th, 2004, 05:12 AM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2001
You can make animated gifs in imageready. You can't make movie files (files wmp could play) in photoshop.
August 30th, 2004, 03:45 PM #3Originally Posted by muno
August 30th, 2004, 04:16 PM #4
In a nutshell...
- open the image in Photoshop
- select the portions of the image you want to animate, in your case, the legs of a person
- copy the legs to their own layer(s)
- duplicate the leg layer(s) and then reposition them as they should be for the next frame in your animation
- repeat that process as many times as necessary
- then hit the "jump to ImageReady" button (or select it from the drop down menu under FILE)
- once in IR, open your Frames palette and make new frames
- - turn on and off the various layers with the legs in different postions to produce your animation
That's the gist of it.
August 30th, 2004, 11:20 PM #5
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
Thanks, I've been wondering how to do that also.
September 6th, 2004, 02:22 AM #6
September 6th, 2004, 03:00 AM #7
what is flash mx??!!ryanredbaron™
September 6th, 2004, 04:08 AM #8
Flash MX, well what I think, it works even better than Adobe. Lots of features that Adobe do not have.If only the dead can speak, then we will know what's happening to us all next...
September 6th, 2004, 04:15 AM #9
Apples and oranges.
Flash MX and Photoshop/ImageReady are two totally different types of applications. Flash is great for creating vector based animation. PS/IR is great for creating pixel based animation. They both do their specific job very well.
September 6th, 2004, 04:16 AM #10Originally Posted by Dj-IcerI miss Dimebag Darrell
September 6th, 2004, 04:26 AM #11
then again opinions are like butts.....every 1 has oneryanredbaron™
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By sao95 in forum Graphic Design and Digital PhotographyReplies: 9Last Post: May 1st, 2004, 10:37 AM
By DVNT1 in forum General Tech DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: January 29th, 2003, 08:14 PM
By angelcat in forum Graphic Design and Digital PhotographyReplies: 7Last Post: October 21st, 2002, 04:49 PM
By Tekk in forum Applications and Operating SystemsReplies: 8Last Post: September 5th, 2002, 04:43 AM
By vesther in forum Applications and Operating SystemsReplies: 6Last Post: March 23rd, 2002, 03:50 PM