+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Assassins Creed PC Problems

i just bought the assassins creed pc game i tried installing then playing everything loaded fine until the gameplay when i start the thing becomes so bright i cant see anything...is there anything wrong with my graphics card...my graphics card is EVGA E-Geforce 7800GS CO..so please help me resolve my problems....and my psu is 350w

iac

Angry Same

I have the exact same problem. The game loads and i go on my profile and select new and then it loads the story then I'm stuck with a very white screen with a few people barely able to be seen walking around. The best part is when i move my mouse or touch a button on my keyboard it freezes. I hope this can be fixed. wasting $50.00 on a game that doesn't work makes me quite angry.

Cool run the dx9.exe

Hey you too. I picked up the game and had the exact same problem make a new game cant see anything but white then locks up(not responding). I patched it to 1.02 and i also got the no-cd fix from gamecopyworld.. but nothing worked untill I decided to open the fold and I see there are 2 .exe files for this game.. was is dx9 other is dx10.. I ran the dx9 and its working like a dream running awesome on my laptop. I even cranked the graphics and still runs sweet.

I am using
    Intel core 2 Duo T7250 2Ghz
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 256mb ram
    2gigs of Ram.
    running Vista 32bit

Hope this works for you both. worked great for me.

Dallas

iac
    Man thanks a ton. That worked like a charm. I played for 4 hours with no crashing either! I feel like an idiot because the answer was there all along. Oh well thanks again and have fun playing the game.

mine still doesnt work.. ;(

I did what you said, but i still cant see any pictures, now im hating white al of a sudden.
    WHAT THE F*** SHOULD I TRY?? HELP ME. I WANNA CRY!

alright.i'll try your advice...lets see if it works i'll get back to you soon enough

Peace

Yeah.
    Try to install DirectX 9 (if you are using Windows XP)
    or DirectX 10 (if you are using Windows Vista).

Also update the game with the latest patch and your video card drivers.
    boo!

HELP please

i just installed ass creed and i can watch the opening video fine but as soon as it is done it closes and i am back at my comp screen someone please help me

i see alot of people have these kind of problems, i've checked the website for any updates and i found nothing if anyone has any help please feel free to post here thanks....we seem to really need help on this matter

Peace

yeah, i have the same problem as "mattrgl." i can view the opening video and it looks great but when its over it fades to white and then a pop up window appears and says "Assassins Creed game has stopped working." then im back to my desktop.

no news what so ever...I've tried "James.Hitter's" advice....nothing seems to work...we need help.i anyone out there knows how to solve this problem....please post here thanks.....its been months now...and we haven't gotten a proper answer.....so please drop by and help us thanks

Peace

I see all of these replies but no ONE message/post is listing system specifications!

You guys do know that this game requirements a PRETTY GOOD PC right?!?
    List your specs.
    boo!

how would one 'open the games fold' like what dalas said
    excuse if im not exactly tech savvy but im a desperate guy going crazy trying to fix this
    it's been like 3 days of installing a bunch of crap and uninstalling, makes me wanna cry lmao

okay at least you know how we feel about this matter, alright so people getting these probelms list down your specs and i'll see what i can do...alright lets get this probelm solved!

Peace.

I think it's my video card...or chipset...whatever the hell I got it's a
    mobile intel (R) 965 express chipset family...but the game says I meet all the minimum requirements, im so confused apams how can i list my specs im like a caveman when it comes things this thechnical...-.-'

Again, yo are not telling us anything!
    Download some programs like Everest, GPU-Z, etc.
    Learn what are your system specs and that's it.

MAYBE you have enough RAM, enough Disk Space, a good CPU but your video card sucks! If you can determine that, then you'd know what you would need to upgrade in your system!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    boo!

I know what he was aying to fix this problem, go to my computer then hard drive then program files then ubisoft then assassins creed then open the fil that says assassins creed dx9 and there ya go

If this fixes it for the Lot-a-ya then i must be crowned Your almighty king. Like i said before but in a little more detail; Open 'my computer' then open your hard drive I believe it is C then go to prgram files, go down to Ubisoft then assassins creed. You'll see alot of folders. open the one that says assassins creed dx9 not the one that says dx10 it worked for me (this might be my first post and ive solved a problem) (I hope)

oooookay...lemme see here, so I downloaded everest...what do I click on to see my specs 'quick report-summary'? when I click on it a bunch of info pop's out but I don't want to past any unnecassary stuff on here,oh and techtype it did'nt work I,tried I while back and nothing I got the same problem as paint11 the game loads fine and I see the great intro perfectly but as soon as it's over or I skip it the game says the dreaded words 'assassins creed game has stopped working...'
    im seeing most of these problems occur on windows vista( a laptop model I just got for my birthday,whoopy ) I also heard it's near immposible to be able to change a laptops videocard so im getting real pissed, I just hope im not stuck with a useless game D:

I just bought Assassins Creed today. During installation there is a part where it has this checklist showing me what i have and what i need to have to play the game. It is saying my CPU's frequency is too low i guess? and Memory is too low.

My CPU's frequency is AMD Athlon (tm) XP 3000+ (1 CPU, 2100 MHz)
    It is requiring a Minimum of 1.9Ghz

My Memory is 511
    It is requiring a min of 1024MB

I am not sure what a CPU exactly is and how do i upgrade it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is 10 and 5 added together?

Thread Information