+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Border Patrol told to "stand down" and let illegals cross....

wake up and see the true nature of what is going on with the NeoCons/NWO

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...2032-5055r.htm

U.S. Border Patrol agents have been ordered not to arrest illegal aliens along the section of the Arizona border where protesters patrolled last month because an increase in apprehensions there would prove the effectiveness of Minuteman volunteers, The Washington Times has learned.

More than a dozen agents, all of whom asked not to be identified for fear of retribution, said orders relayed by Border Patrol supervisors at the Naco, Ariz., station made it clear that arrests were "not to go up" along the 23-mile section of border that the volunteers monitored to protest illegal immigration.

"It was clear to everyone here what was being said and why," said one veteran agent. "The apprehensions were not to increase after the Minuteman volunteers left. It was as simple as that."

Another agent said the Naco supervisors "were clear in their intention" to keep new arrests to an "absolute minimum" to offset the effect of the Minuteman vigil, adding that patrols along the border have been severely limited.

Border Patrol Chief David V. Aguilar at the agency's Washington headquarters called the accusations "outright wrong," saying that supervisors at the Naco station had not blocked agents from making arrests and that the station's 350 agents were being "supported in carrying out" their duties.

"Border Patrol agents are the front line of defense against terrorism," Chief Aguilar said, adding that the 11,000 agents nationwide are "meeting that challenge, head-on ... as daunting a task as that may sound."

The chief -- a former head of the agency's Tucson sector, which includes the Naco station -- said that with the world watching the Arizona border because of the Minuteman Project, agents in Naco "demonstrated flexibility and resilience in carrying out their critical homeland security duties and responsibilities."

But Rep. Tom Tancredo, Colorado Republican, yesterday said "credible sources" within the Border Patrol also had told him of the decision by Naco supervisors to keep new arrests to a minimum, saying he was angry but not surprised.

"It's like telling a cop to stand by and watch burglars loot a store but don't arrest any of them," he said. "This is another example of decisions being made at the highest levels of the Border Patrol that are hurting morale and helping to rot the agency from within.

"I worry about our efforts in Congress to increase the number of agents," he said. "Based on these kinds of orders, we could spend the equivalent of the national debt and never have secure borders."

Mr. Tancredo, chairman of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus, blamed the Bush administration for setting an immigration enforcement tone that suggests to those enforcing the law that he is not serious about secure borders.

"We need to get the president to come to grips with the seriousness of the problem," he said. "I know he doesn't like to utter the words, 'I was wrong,' but if we have another incident like September 11 by people who came through our borders without permission, I hope he doesn't have to say 'I'm sorry.' "

During the Minuteman vigil, Border Patrol supervisors in Arizona discounted their efforts, saying a drop in apprehensions during their protest was because of the Mexican government's deployment of military and police south of the targeted area and a new federal program known as the Arizona Border Control Initiative that brought manpower increases to the state.

The Naco supervisors blamed the volunteers for unnecessarily tripping sensors, disturbing draglines and interfering with the normal operations of the agents. They said that their impact on illegals was "negligible" and that civilians should leave immigration enforcement "to the professionals."

Several field agents credited the volunteers with cutting the flow of illegal aliens in the targeted Naco area, saying the number of apprehended illegals dropped from an average of 500 a day to less than 15 a day.

More than 850 volunteers, in a protest of the lax immigration enforcement policies of the White House and Congress, sought to reduce the flow of illegal aliens along a popular immigration corridor on the Arizona-Mexico border near Naco by reporting illegals to the Border Patrol as they crossed into the United States.

Their goal was to show that increased manpower on the border would effectively deter illegal immigration. Organizers said the protest resulted in Border Patrol arrests of 349 illegal aliens.

Area residents, in a half-page ad in the Sunday edition of the Sierra Vista Herald, told the volunteers: "Thanks for doing what our government won't -- close the border to illegal aliens. It was the quietest month we've had in many years ... You made us feel safe because the border was closed."

----------------

So we good citizens will be tracked electronically everywhere we go....but illegals are given carte blanche

JP
    "Even a fool is thought to be wise if he is silent"

Quote Originally Posted by John Prophet

So we good citizens will be tracked electronically everywhere we go....but illegals are given carte blanche
    Yup, so they can kill people like the officer in Colorado, then run back to Mexico since they know Mexico won't extradite to any state that has the death penalty or life imprisonment. It's ridiculous.

Ultimate Member
    its just the Hegelian dialectic being played out for the millionth time....it is the same thing over and over

problem-reaction-solution

the NWO through the NeoCons leaves the borders wide open.....we react by crying out that we are losing our jobs and that our health costs are skyrocketing and border crime is skyrocketing..then the NWO provide the "solution" that they wanted in the first place, the National ID/more centralized fascist power

THEY provide the crisis/problem...the sheeple react..then THEY also provide the "solution"

its called the "Hegelian dialectic"

JP
    "Even a fool is thought to be wise if he is silent"

I was seriously considering going down there to join the muiniteman project. Didn't have the $.

Thanks for all you do, guys.

Supporting our military Bill in SD, CA's Avatar
    I just don't understand why we don't enforce the borders as I live in a city that is a prime terrorism target.

Most of you have no clue how bad it really is and bad is a gross understatement.

Part of the problem is Señor Foxie will not enforce the northern border with the U.S. but try and cross into Mexico from the south and you will be shot by the military.

I have a simple way to get Señor Foxie to enforce the northern border and it would take only about 5 - 7 days before he would cry out loudly "Tio!!!".

Announce and enforce a bumper to bumper and sole of the foot to top of the head inspection for ALL traffic coming into the U.S. at all border crossings.

And we should also look out for Mexico and do the same for those leaving the U.S. to Mexico.

When it takes 72 - 96 hours to cross the border Señor Foxie will crumble at the economic disaster inflicted on the border towns and stop the illegal flow.

Bill
    The final legacy of the United States will be that in the end liberalism shamed & destroyed the heritage of this great nation. How sad as I see no turning back. When in Rome ..

But then all the mansions on Mount Soledad wouldn't get cleaned, and the strawberries would rot on the vines -- the tomatoes, too. Look, I'm all for securing the border, but you can't do it without a guest worker program. This is about the only thing I agree with Bush on.

And if you're like Chuckiechan, who insists that U.S. citizens can fill those jobs, I say "fine." Let's actually throw money at enforcing the labor laws that are on the books now. Fine and jail people who hire undocumented immigrants. No exceptions. You can't think about securing the border without eliminating the attraction.

P.S. That would last about two weeks!

Ultimate Member
    No, the real solution is… arrest any person who hires an illegal. Period.

Fine them $5,000 and 2 years minimum jail time. No jobs = almost no incentive to move to the USA.

Provide no care, no protection of illegal.

-Blaze

True, Blaze. But my point is that the richest and most powerful people in this country absolutely rely on undocumented cheap labor. They change their kids' diapers, fer chrissakes!

So if and when you start arresting them, the proverbial excrement will do you know what.

We had this debate back in the late '80s, and the reform bill then supposedly fixed the demand problem. It has never been enforced.

Simple, give these guys M-60's!

J/K, but at least they aren't blowing things (buses and such) up, like in the Middle-East.
    Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?
    -George Carlin

Because it was more important to keep you from taking your toenail clippers onto an airplane. Anyone with even a grain of common sense knew that our post 9/11 reactions were political posturing; plain and simple.

Ultimate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Simple, give these guys M-60's!

J/K, but at least they aren't blowing things (buses and such) up, like in the Middle-East.
    The answer isn’t to shoot, or hurt anybody. Simple, get rid of the jobs, and immigrants have no reason to come.

-Blaze

Our company hired an illegal last year. He was a pretty nice guy and was very appreciative of the job.

I watched him like a hawk just in case. He was from one of those suspicious countries.

All turned out well, and we might hire him back in the future.

Cheers!

Ultimate Member
    I have lost respect for you company. I don’t care about the legal immigrants, just the illegal. If they cannot be bothered to go through the proper process to enter this country, they shouldn’t be allowed to, and if they do, then the companies that hire them need to be punished, or directly the person who hired them.

-Blaze

You make a good point, Beemer. They are great workers who place minimal demands on employers. Optional safety gear? "Naaa." Raises? "Nope". Benefits, "No, I prefer the emergency room so I don't have to take time off from work." Working conditions? "Oh man! You should see the place in Mexico I left!"

I'd hire him back, too. Teach those (Canadian version of) lazy "Gringo's" a lesson!

There is nothing wrong with the "illegals" except they are "illegal". Mexico is doing nothing to create a better economy to provide jobs for there citizens. We need a revolution in Mexico, preferrable bloodless. But how do you have a revolution when the population has been basically "disarmed"?

I hope the population on Mexico gets mad at the right country!
    Obama is a deer caught in history's headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill in SD, CA
    Most of you have no clue how bad it really is and bad is a gross understatement.
    Yeah - it's bad - real bad. Most of my family has left California due to the problem.

I forgot to mention he was originally from Wisconsin. lol

Cheers!

Goverment property now GroundZero3's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    okay if they are told not to do thier job anymore, do we even need the border patrol anymore?

Isnt that thier job?!?!?!

This is becoming insane

Misanthropic
    Blog Entries
    protesters patrolled last month because an increase in apprehensions there would prove the effectiveness of Minuteman volunteers, The Washington Times has learned.
    Am I the only one that noticed this part in the article? I am all for patrolling the borders, but I am NOT for these people doing it.

In Britain we just had an order from the government to police officers telling them not to chase illegal immigrants running away. What a load of BS.

=) @ Beemer

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What planet do we live on?

Thread Information