+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Blog Entries
    Obviously you are working as hard as you can to get what you want....I commend you there Blaze. Of course, if you are as obsessed with this as other things in life you've shared with us, we all should know that you won't relent...which is good!

It may not be in the cards for you right now, but you will get to that school.

Perhaps this will be a lesson you need to learn, that all things come in due time, and that they happen for a reason. You may find the love of your life, because it took you just that extra year to get finished with school. That perfect job may open up right as you become eligible to take the job, instead of you being stuck in a crappy job, hating your existance and questioning why you spent so much damn time in school....for this ?!

It all happens for a reason my friend. I'm still waiting for my house, but I'm stuck in this mobile home for a while longer. I almost had a house, and in retrospect, would have been miserable in it...if I even would have been able to afford it in the first place.

Take a few deep breaths when its getting you frustrated, and relax. It'll happen when it's supposed to happen.
    this post contains small bits of intelligence culminating to the appearance of wisdom.

http://www.shareaproject.com/pages/p...,p,346,00.html

Take a few deep breaths when its getting you frustrated, and relax. It'll happen when it's supposed to happen.
    Just like losing your virginity, Blaze.

Another option on a school loan...find someone else to cosign like a grandparent or uncle/aunt. I've done that for school loans before. The cosigner doesn't have to be a parent.

Leader of the Crab People Redwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer06
    Aside from that, I called the Governorís Office here in MA, and was direceted to try to call the State Office of Student Financial Aid. After calling them they are trying to tell me I didnít fill out a FAFSA and they canít do anything.

Basically, they fíed up. Because I have the emails saying I did it. My college says they have a completely valid copy of it and yet I cannot log on line and retrieve it nor can the state department.
    Wow, that sucks. Did they check under your pin number? Do you still have copies of the FASA (paper copies)? If so, I'd just take a little road trip down to the office, and start throwing every single paper that is proof of filling out your fasfa at them. You do not want to lose your FASFA money to a computer error, no matter how little it is.

Ultimate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf
    Wow, that sucks. Did they check under your pin number? Do you still have copies of the FASA (paper copies)? If so, I'd just take a little road trip down to the office, and start throwing every single paper that is proof of filling out your fasfa at them. You do not want to lose your FASFA money to a computer error, no matter how little it is.
    Not that FASFA is giving me anything, to begin with anyways. But, yes I am kind of upset about that little problem.

I’m now looking for a cosigner, all I need is a signature. Hell, I’m even throwing in my Blazer (or 1k) for a cosigner. Heh.. maybe that will get one of my acquaintances to do me this favor.

I’ve all but given up, two more weeks before I do give up.

-Blaze

ROTC
    RayH42450@gmail.com
    Please indicate you are from TechIMO in subject line so you don't get deleted as spam :)

Ultimate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RayH
    ROTC
    Can't. Read above posts. (Asthmatic)

-Blaze

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is 10 and 5 added together?

Thread Information