+ Reply to Thread

I wanna be a kid again...

I was never a "good kid," I was the one other parents would not let their children play with... but

Religion, Politics, Family, Job ...education ...education ...ongoing education ...Cancer screening

-whatever happened to the time when my biggest concern was where to score some good weed?

Not Really a Member
    LOL
    While I can't agree with the weed comment...

I dont wanna grow up, I'm a Toys 'R Us Kid

bills, doctors, marriage, bills, bills, bills ARGHGHHHHHH
    Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.

Administrator
    No kidding.. I'm only 23 but I long for the "good old days".. Life was simple!

I personally just got checked in the deep end.. ARGH final year of school! I want to go back to the days when this assignement meant nothing and that class was skipable!
    --
    www.theburningcat.com

All Your Cats Are Belong to Us

I often long for the security I felt when I was a child, now I have to provide that for my son.

G
    Nothing moves faster than goalposts.

Goverment property now GroundZero3's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yeah im only 19 and i wish i could go back. i was so excited to get out of high school and now im in college wishing i could go back. not that college is hard but its just the thought of not really having to worry about so much was great.

everyone sayz they can't wait to grow up, i remember saying it myself. but being an adult is not that bad sometimes

Yeah! I wish my only problem was that I cut Skipper's hair too short.

Yeah I'm 18 with virtually no classes, a part-time, well paying job with no bills ('cept insurance) and get to sleep in everyday. Yes, I'm enjoying it while I can

I do long for the time when I actually was a kid, when Legos and Matchbox cars were what entertained me....I used to think $20 was a huge amount of money.....now I spend $270 for a camera, $500 for a home sub...just like that....the only difference between men and boys is their toys

Warthog

Misanthropic
    Blog Entries
    I am only 16 but wish that I would get out of high school as soon as possible...Why? Because I despise where I am right now in Michigan.
    The thought of being in classes that I chose and WANT to be in is good......

I am already 7 years 18years old
    Yep almost 26 and still not a grown up.
    Still on school. Still going out every weekend. Still doing parttime jobs. Still flirting with 20- girls. Still pumping music so the neighbours complain. Still have friends that are 18-22 (except for one). Still look like I am 18. Still sharing an apartment with other guys. Still going to birthdayparties where its normal to drink more than a gallon beer a night.

Hmm that's sounds not that bad ..... Actually I love the way I live now. But I know it will end soon. About to graduate, doing a fulltime job by the end of the year and moving to a bigger apartment. A serious relationship with a girl will also be the end of my youth.

A serious relationship with a girl will also be the end of my youth.
    Ya know, I've always found that interesting. A lot of guys seem to do that. Has it ever occurred to you that you could find a fun non grown up girl to have the serious relationship with?

You can still have fun, joke, laugh, act stupid and pay the bills.
    It's really not written anywhere that you can't.. It's just a little tougher. But it's a lot more fun.

Surreal - That's like me and my husband. We are both act non grown up and have a good time, but we still get our bills paid

I am enjoying my teens...sorta. Does ECCp count

Well I am going to T in the Park this year so YEY ME!!

Originally posted by surreal

Ya know, I've always found that interesting. A lot of guys seem to do that. Has it ever occurred to you that you could find a fun non grown up girl to have the serious relationship with?

You can still have fun, joke, laugh, act stupid and pay the bills.
    It's really not written anywhere that you can't.. It's just a little tougher. But it's a lot more fun.
    Hmm when I was 18, I had a girlfriend that was 24, even had a one night stand with a 27 year old. Guess we were both desparate and both had some vodka
    In Germany I had a girl that was 1 year older than me and was studying laser science on University. Smart girl and beautiful too. However it ended when I went back to Holland. After that is was only real non grown up girls, meaning allot younger than I am.

I don't see that much girls of my age anymore. Most are married, or have a long term relationship. Or have a boyfriend but they only hold on the relationship because they are afraid to be alone. Or they just are at home feeling depresive. Its just difficult to find them because they don't go out.

Surreal I don't think I would be happy with a girl my age that's just like I am now. I am ready to enter the dull grown up world. A girl with I can start a family with. A girl where I can life together with. I want to be ehmm I don't know the exact English word for it. There is a nice word for it in Dutch. But the translation is civilian or middle class.
    I mean a standard family with a Volvo station, 1 1/2 kids and a dog or cat and mowing the grass and washing the car on saturdays.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is the color of the sky?

Thread Information