+ Reply to Thread
    Prof. of DooGlian Studies MegalosSkylaki's Avatar

WARNING: This POST Contains a DooG Found by STATE of CALIFORNIA

But has escaped from its most secure Korrectional Kennel at Pelican Bay, with the aid of some Pelicans, & Ten Thousand Ferrets --whose Entry into said State made them ILLEGAL ALIENS, but intends to return to above refernced State in a manner not yet beknownst to Jet Blue.

Don't you love these WARNINGS that establishments in CA are required to Post at every occasion you are occading?
    Part IIon't you love reading about how the rate of Inflation is gone up to 3.2 % annually when the rate of anything you buy has gone up that in the last hour and much has doubled in the last year, like Rice, which some Box-Stores are restricting against Hoarders?? I read the following post earlier today and want to share it with you:
    We have to get mad. Hopping, fuming mad, and take our country back from the criminals that run it. This was predicted 200 years ago by our founding fathers.
    !
    by Redd Green
    The above refernced LEGAL NOTICE in the First Part, is intended to allow those Residents to flee --or start building their moats --while those who would enjoy Treating said DooG and Consort to an increasingly unobtainable meal, make Reservations among the select 4-STAR places of Gastronomic Extravaganza, which, using a comma, require Reservations far in advance of hereafter meal.

Reporting to you from NYC,
    MegalosSkylaki
    aka DOOOOG

http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/sm...rationing.aspx
    FIRST TEN YEARS ANNIVERSARY HONOR ROLL
    this April 18th, 2014 and will be Officially Celebrated That Day! SEE http://www.techimo.com/forum/imo-com...ml#post1070600

Red face Errr...Did I tell You

I take posts on this thread ???

this April 18th, 2014 and will be Officially Celebrated That Day! SEE http://www.techimo.com/forum/imo-com...ml#post1070600

Sorry Doog, I have been too busy correcting others on the 'net to read your thread. Besides I figured "Hes free-GOOD for him!" I agree that prices are climbing way to fast for comfort. I dont think you will get many on the bandwagon. Too many are comfortable where they are right now.
    They say technology slows down for no one. I know it outruns my wallet. I figure its because my wallet isn't light enough yet.

TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!
    dulce bellum inexpertis

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by no1_vern View Post
    Sorry Doog, I have been too busy correcting others on the 'net to read your thread. Besides I figured "Hes free-GOOD for him!" I agree that prices are climbing way to fast for comfort. I dont think you will get many on the bandwagon. Too many are comfortable where they are right now.

Hmmmm..are there any 4-Star restaurants in Albany, GA you can make a ReZ for Yourself, da DOOG and Consort. For the right meal, I could be persuaded..........

DOOG

PS. I had to grease them Pelicans a can of sardines each for the help on the escape...
    Do you know what 2,000 swooping Pelicans can do to a place...and leave behind ?
    __________________________________________________ _________
    WARNING: This Reply contains reference to "sardines", which have been found by the State of California to raise your blood pleasure and lower your wallet.
    Last edited by MegalosSkylaki; April 25th, 2008 at 06:27 PM.

As much as I like the idea, We dont have a 4-star here. Heck there may only be a couple of 2 star eating joints. To get 4-star the closest you would approach to Albany Ga, would be Macon - 102 miles north east.

That thats moot, unless you guys are willing to eat breakfast with me as Im working 12AM to 12PM - which means I leave home at 11:10 and get home at 00:40.
    They say technology slows down for no one. I know it outruns my wallet. I figure its because my wallet isn't light enough yet.

TechIMO Folding@home Team #111 - Crunching for the cure!
    dulce bellum inexpertis

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by No1_vern
    As much as I like the idea, We dont have a 4-star here. Heck there may only be a couple of 2 star eating joints.
    Hmmmm..I wonder if you treated us to two meals at seperate 2-Star restaurants, that would add up to a 4-Star Restaurant?? ThanX for the thought !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WARNING: This post contains Arithmatic, which has been found by the State of California to contain Numbers, which when used in your brain can lead to Multiplication, although it is not entirely clear what is multiplying.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmm..where is that thread about Cheapest Airline fares. I wonder if someone can find us an Airline where they pay you to Fly. In the circumstances of today's airline experience, that might not be such a badd idea!

Those of you, living in California, have taken protective Counter-measures, please be aware you might be able to deduct this from next Year's tax Return.

MegalosSkylaki

PS. Anybody know of any good California State WARNINGS, which -- while informative -- are also rather unavoidable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WARNING: This post contains a name of a State, which has been found by the State of California, to be a state of mind, and is therfore subject to mind-altering laxatives.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is the color of the sky?

Thread Information