November 19th, 2008, 12:10 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
please help me with my gaming build
so far here is what i got from cyberpower:
- CASE: Hot !!! Apevia X-Telstar Junior 420W Case w/ Temp Display and Fan Control (G Type Black Color with Side-Window)
- CPU: Intel® Core™2 i7-920 2.66 GHz 8M L3 Cache LGA1366
- MOTHERBOARD: Asus P6T Deluxe Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX Mainboard SAS Triple-Channel DDR3/1600 SATA RAID w/ eSATA, Dual GbLAN, USB2.0, IEEE1394a, & 7.1Audio
- MEMORY: (Req.DDR3 MainBoard) 3GB (3x1GB) PC1333 DDR3 PC3 10666 Triple Channel Memory (Corsair XMS3 with DHX Technology)
- VIDEO CARD: ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB DDR5 PCI-Express Dual DVI-I & TVO (Major Brand Powered by ATI)
- VIDEO CARD 2: NONE
- VIDEO CARD 3: NONE
- LCD Monitor: NONE
- HARD DRIVE: Single Hard Drive (750GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD)
- Data Hard Drive: NONE
- Optical Drive: (Special Price) LG 20X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER (BLACK COLOR)
- Optical Drive 2: NONE
- SOUND: Creative Labs SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio 24-BIT PCI Sound Card
i got windows xp premium 64 bit.
i duno about the cooling systems or networks, or do i need more ram?
appreciate any help, thanks
final price right now is about 1900
November 19th, 2008, 03:15 PM #2
Find out more about the Power Supply
November 19th, 2008, 05:51 PM #3
Normally an Apevia case will come with a crappy Apevia Power supply...
Is there an option to upgrade?
What model are you actually looking at?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Coolzer in forum General Tech DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: November 28th, 2008, 05:04 AM
By Mcee in forum General Tech DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: October 26th, 2008, 01:39 PM
By LJD... in forum General Tech DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: October 9th, 2007, 12:54 PM
By Magnum6 in forum General Tech DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: July 1st, 2005, 03:01 AM
By CJL17 in forum General Tech DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: May 23rd, 2005, 02:25 PM