October 14th, 2010, 04:19 PM #1
BD-Rebuilder "wavi.exe has stopped working"
do not convert dts to ac3
I'm doing blu-ray to BD9. In settings I checked the box "do not convert dts to ac3". When BD-RB gets to "Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)", I get windows message "wavi.exe has stopped working" and BD-RB stops working. When I close the windows message BD-RB starts working again and there are no error messages in the BD-RB log. The build is set to use LPCM only.
What is causing wavi.exe to stop? Is it my settings or something else?
Windows 7 Pro
Quad Core Intel Core i7 920
Asus P6T Deluxe V2
2 ATI Radeon HD 4770 Video Cards
6GB OCZ Gold DDR3 1600
Intel X25-M 80GB SSD HD
2 HANNS-G 28" Monitors
2 Hyundai 19" MonitorsWaynezo-Windows 7 Pro/Core i7 920
Asus P6T Deluxe V2/2 ATI Radeon HD 4770 Video Cards
6GB OCZ Gold DDR3 1600/Intel X25-M 80GB SSD HD
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Vetsin in forum Applications and Operating SystemsReplies: 6Last Post: May 30th, 2010, 05:19 PM
By sgreggary in forum Technical SupportReplies: 0Last Post: May 30th, 2009, 05:35 AM
By ccoldfire in forum General Tech DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: July 8th, 2008, 11:37 AM
By helpmetweak in forum Applications and Operating SystemsReplies: 5Last Post: May 29th, 2005, 01:59 AM