+ Reply to Thread

Help, video Sync problem!

Hey, for the longest time I've been trying to make minecraft videos. Ever since I got minecraft in fact. I have downloaded about 2 or three programs to record and all of them have the same outcome. The audio/video sync is disheveled. I am currently recording with hypercam2. A program that's apparently reputable, but didn't help my problem either. Anyway, in the beginning of the video the synch is fine, then as it goes on, off by half a second, then two, eventually up to four seconds. Which is very noticeable. I downloaded a sync program but it didnt help as it may have helped the synch at one part of the video but now the beginning is off. For hypercam these are the settings, although I dont think it has to do with the program its self idk maybe its another setting. Ill be glad to post my computer parts.

1024 width, 768 height. hide hypercam window, capture layered/transparent windows(may slow down performance), rate in frames per second, Record (10), playback 10, Cursor, full frame capture ratio 1 (1 to capture every frame), key frame every 100 frames, Video compressor, (auto select) strongly recommended, (this is out of cinepak codec by radius, DivX 6.9.2 Codec(2 logical cpu's), full frames, (uncompressed), Intel Indeo video 4.5, Microsoft video 1, VP60 simple profile, VP61 advanced profile, xfire videocodec, xvid mpeg-4 codec) Keep in mind all of these are other choices in video compressor, as i chose auto select, I use a usb headphone set, 2 channels, 16 bit sample size, 22050 samples per second and star size 6 pixles. ( all of this is pretty much default)

I use divx, Each video is about 9-13 minutes long (I keep a timer that goes off at 10 giving me time to wrap up and explain what happens in the next video)

I need help, Ive been trying to figure this out on my own for 3 months. Of course on and off, with other priorities, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Assassin-Reaper; April 21st, 2011 at 01:10 PM.

Use a higher sample rate on the sound... At least 44.1 Khz, 48K being even better.
    ◄ it is what it is ►

the highest it says it has is 44100 samples per sec (sry for getting back so late)

bump. Any way I can make it so I get higher sample rate

Reported

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What planet do we live on?

Thread Information