+ Reply to Thread

how to remove virus from the registry

how can i remove virus from the system registry?
    pls kindy reply these is my number one problem.and what is the best anti virus?

which virus is it? btw a virus cannot reside in just the registry because the registry is not executable (i.e. it can't actually do anything). As to how to get rid of a virus that utilizes the registry then you need to find out which virus it is first, then kill any instances of it running, then wipe any registry changes it made, then finally get rid of the files it installed.

As to which is best is kinda a matter of opinion. Norton is the most thorough, but also tends to take over your computer more than many of us like. AVG is good (and free), although it doesn't do quite as good of a job as norton, but close.

where can i get avd anti virus????

Quote Originally Posted by quatre
    where can i get avd anti virus????
    www.google.com is your friend...
    AVG: http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php
    "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; It's just that they know so much that isn't so." -- Ronald Reagan

Thumbs up how to remove virus from the registry

I found one blog which shows how to remove the virus totally from the computer including registry. its a cool one

VirusClearanceRegistry

Norton Anti Virus Sucks!!!!! I use the disc for coffee coasters. Funniest story was when I had friend do a virus scan and Norton scanned and deleted itself. Because the anti virus thought it was a dangerous miscellaneous program.LOL!!!!. Anyways Kaspersky Internet Security I find is the best so far this year. Panda Internet Security is another good one. AVG is good for a free temporary anti virus. But do not buy the paid version because it sucks in terms of being a paid anti virus. There our better ones out there for your money. If I where you I would go and get one. You should never not have some form of security. Also have to ever heard or used Spy Bot Search and Destroy with Tea Timer mode. Very good free tool I have used for many years and never let me down. Between it and Kaspersky I'm lucky to get a infection. "Knock on wood". Also I beleave Kaspersky even has a free trial to get rid of virus till you can get a paid copy. Also do not even bother with regestry cleaners nine out of ten time they just screw up windows.

Antivirus Software & Internet Security - Kaspersky Lab

Kaspersky Internet Security

The home of Spybot-S&D!

Spy Bot Search and Destroy

Antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, firewall. Protect yourself with Panda Security

Panda Internet Security

AVG Free - Download antivirus and antispyware software for Windows XP and Vista

AVG Free Anti Virus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quatre View Post
    how can i remove virus from the system registry?
    pls kindy reply these is my number one problem.and what is the best anti virus?
    You can delete all virus entry from registry manually or you can run smitfrudfix or registry cleaner to clean all virus entry from registry.

Mcafee antivirus, norton antivirus is a good antivirus..

You can delete all virus entry from registry or you can run smitfrudfix or registry cleaner to clean all virus entry from registry.

Mcafee antivirus, norton antivirus is a good antivirus..

Sorry dude. But I have heard of people having nothing but problems with those two. Honestly they suck for what there supposed to do.

Here is there Comparison Chart they did in 2007. And they can not lie about this. Because it would be false advertising. Plus what would you want updates every month or updates every hour? Me personally every hour.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is the color of the sky?

Thread Information