+ Reply to Thread

need 5v ATA flash card help

A friend of mine has a behringer ddx3216 digital mixer. http://www.behringer.com/02_products...X3216&lang=eng
    It has an expansion slot for what his manual calls a "5v ata flash card". Ok, I looked at behringers site at a specs pdf and it is a pcmcia slot.

So now I am trying to find him a ata flash card but I see that there are several types. Mainly type 1 and type 2.

Which does he need? Is one of them 5v and the other 3.3?

From my limited knowledge of pcmcia slots I know there are three thicknesses of the cards..so is it possible he could use either a type one OR a type two?

I dont see anywhere on the behringer site where it states type 1 or type 2...in the spec pdf it just says "pcmcia card slot".

What do you think??

Thanks, JP
    "Even a fool is thought to be wise if he is silent"

Could he use a compact flash card with an adapter? Arent compact flash cards pretty much falling steadily in price?

JP
    "Even a fool is thought to be wise if he is silent"

Supporting our military Bill in SD, CA's Avatar
    This is what I use. I have a internal dual slot PCMCIA that I use on my system. The adapter works fine.

PC Card Adapter For Compact Flash

Bill
    The final legacy of the United States will be that in the end liberalism shamed & destroyed the heritage of this great nation. How sad as I see no turning back. When in Rome ..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Thread Information