+ Reply to Thread

Post FS-Nice little Tualatin Overclocker Sysytem

***Sold-Thanks!***

Not interested in parting this one out or taking any less for it, so since we've gotten that out of the way, here goes:

Celeron Tualatin 1.0A clocked at 1.34mhz at 1.5v. Absolutely stable and cool, this is a nice one.

On an Abit St-6 motherboard with onboard sound that's OK, unless you're a music critic. Board is Ata 100 capable and has 4 USB 1.1 ports. It's been stable as a rock for me.

With 256mb of Crucial PC133 Cas2 Sdram.

And a Retail Maxtor 30gb 72K Hdd.

Along with a floppy, a Toshiba 16X DVDrom drive and a Creative/Lite-on 12/10/32 CDRW drive.

Video is driven by a 32mb Radeon LE with TV-out, that has hyper-z enabled and will come with both TV cables.

No modem, but I can direct you to a cheap one that will do just fine for most things.

Comes with a legal Windows 98FE that has never been installed on any machine other than this one. Just finished doing a fresh install and downloaded all the updates, so it's ready to go.

Comes in an Enlight 7237 case with 3 case fans and an Antec 300w power supply. I have cut and drilled several holes in this case, but it still looks pretty good. Nothing shoddy, for sure.

The CPU is a retail version that is cooled by a Coolermaster Copper cooler with a 7krpm fan and I'll send the retail package, along with the retail HS.

Will also send a Logitec PS2 scroll mouse and a fairly nice soft touch keyboard.

This is a nice and fast system, comparable to the fastest P3 systems. I'd like to sell this for $375 shipped.

E-mail= rmcky@hotmail.com

Heatware= Rmcky

Thanks, Rick
    Last edited by Rmcky; October 31st, 2002 at 09:40 AM.

Put the pencil to this again and have reduced the price to $325 shipped.

Thanks, Rick

Ultimate Member
    Wow... at $325, that's a steal! ^bump^

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is the color of the sky?

Thread Information