+ Reply to Thread

FS: Brand New Compaq Presario 2101US 1.7 Ghz Notebook / Laptop, DVDs, All Must Go, PM

Brand New Compaq Presario 2100US Series notebook: Model #: 2101US. 1.7 GHz notebook PC, 256MB Memory, 20GB Hard drive, 15" XGA TFT Display, DVD Drive, and much much more, please view below.

This item is brand new NOT REFURBISHED, was opened to check to see everything is perfect, and it IS!. Was bought two weeks ago, but I see no need for it. I will ship in its original box then I will put that box in a bigger box to ship out. The UPC code has been carefully removed. It comes with ALL cables, manuals, and software.

High in performance and big on features, the Compaq Presario 2101US notebook PC looks like it could cost a small fortune and is sure to win your heart. Go ahead and dream... the price tag won't blow the deal.

• enhance your mobile lifestyle with this light (7.25-lb.), lean (12.96" x 10.72" x 1.57"), traveling machine

• explore the Internet with the built-in 56K modem and 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN connection

• work smarter with the preloaded software: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition, Outlook 6.0, and Money, plus Quicken® Financial Center

• team with digital cameras, scanners, and printers via two USB ports

• marvel at the graphics created by the ATI MOBILITY™RADEON™; AGP 4X and 3D architecture

• enjoy the sound quality of CDs, Internet radio, and MP3 files afforded by the Sound Blaster Pro-compatible audio

• effortlessly adjust the volume (e.g., in web conferences) using the external volume and mute controls

• touch and go: use the convenient, intuitive touch pad for pointing and scrolling your way through files and web sites

Specifications:

processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor - 1.7GHz

memory: 256MB DDR SDRAM (2x256MB) at 266MHz; maximum 1024MB DDR SDRAM (2x512MB)

display: 15" XGA TFT Display

hard drive: 20GB enhanced-IDE [gigabyte is defined as 1,000,000,000 bytes, accessible capacity may vary];

multimedia drive: DVD drive

display: 15.0" XGA TFT (1024 x 768)

communications: Integrated v.90/v.92 56K modem (RJ-11 connector)

video: ATI MOBILITY RADEON™ AGP 4X and 3D architecture

video memory: 32MB DDR SDRAM.

Audio: 16-bit Sound Blaster Pro-Compatible audio.

Ethernet: Integrated 10/100 Ethernet

DEVICES/PORTS: 2 USB, 1 Parallel, 1 Serial, 1 PS/2, 1 headphone-out, 1 microphone-out, 1 VGA, 1 TV-out(S-video), 1 RJ-11, 1 RJ-45, 1 DC-in.

Touchpad Mouse with On/Off button and dedicated vertical scroll Up/Down pad.

Battery Type: Lithium Ion (Lion) .

sound: 16-bit Sound Blaster Pro-compatible audio; internal stereo speakers

weight: 7.25 lbs

dimensions: 12.96" (L) x 10.72" (W) x 1.57" (H)

operating system: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition

basic warranty: 1-year parts and labor coverage plus 1-year technical telephone support through extended support services

I am selling this for $900 shipped in the United States, or your best offer.

Pictures:
    http://www.photogra.com/index.cfm/a:318225

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belkin Compact Parallel AutoSwitch

Bought this but I don't need it anymore. It is completely brand new and has never been

used. Its is a Belkin Compact Parallel AutoSwitch (2 Ports for a PC and 1 for the printer)

Its a lot heaper than using a router to link to computers to one printer.

A fork in the road; one road could lead to fame, the other to fortune. With a Belkin

AutoSwitch you can easily link two computers to one printer. Now that fork in the road is

only a memory.
    The Compact Parallel AutoSwitch lets 2 PCs share one parallel printer. Simply attach the

computers and the printer to the 2-port automatic switch and print normally.

The Belkin Advantage:
    Fully automatic printer sharing on a first-come/first-served basis!
    Works with any operating system and all standard parallel printers.
    No power or software required.
    Full lifetime warranty.

Features:
    Share all standard parallel printers and laser printers.
    LED status lights indicate which port is connected to the computer.

Pictures

Asking $15 Shipped, NOW $12 SHIPPED in US or OBO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------
    DVD Movies
    I have a couple of DVDs for sale that are brand new and completely sealed, and region 1. I got most of these at

Fry's Electronics a while back for my personal collection, but for Christmas my friends

subscribed my to NetFlix for a year, and so there's no point in keeping the DVDs, as I threw

away the receipt anyhow. All prices shown are as SHIPPED in the US or

OBO. Pretty good considering I paid 15.99 each plus tax for most of them. I would prefer no trades.

-Gone with the Wind (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $9 shipped
    -Fight Club - Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Clueless - Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $10 shipped
    -American History X - Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Patriot - Widescreen SE (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $10 shipped
    -Grease - Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Tomb Raider - Widescreen - Collector's Edition (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Collector's Edition (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $9 shipped
    -Charlie's Angels SE (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $10 shipped
    -Lord of the Rings - Widescreen SE - 2 Disc Set (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Analyze This (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -The Sixth Sense - Vista Series (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Terminator SE (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Jurassic Park Collector's Edition (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -MIB Men In Black - 2 Disc Deluxe Edition (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -The Santa Clause - Widescreen SE (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Robocop (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Final Destination - New Line Platinum Series (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - 2 Disc Set -Widescreen SE (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Dirty Dancing - Collector's Edition (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $9 shipped
    -Stuart Little 2 (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Like Mike (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Austin Powers in Goldmember - Infinifilm Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -American Pie 2 - Widescreen - Collector's Edition Unrated (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Ice Age - 2 Disc SE (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $14 shipped
    -Monster's Inc. 2 Disc Collector's Edition (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $14 shipped
    -Signs - Vista Series (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Shawshank Redemption (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $10 shipped
    -Die Hard Five Star Collection (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $12 shipped
    -MIB Men In Black II - Widescreen 2 Disc SE (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Star Wars Phantom Menance - Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Crocodile Hunter SE (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Sopranos Second Season - (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $55 shipped
    -Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 2 Brand New and Completely Sealed) $40 shipped
    -Spy Kids 2 Island of Lost Dreams - (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $19 shipped
    -One Hour Photo - (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $19 shipped
    -Sex and the City First Season - (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $25 shipped
    -South Park Season 1 - (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $25 shipped
    -007 Seven Disc Set - (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $76 shipped
    -Friends Season 2 - (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $49 shipped
    -The Matrix (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $15 shipped
    -Disney's Dinosaur (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Disney's Fantasia 2000 (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Disney's 102 Dalmations (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped
    -Disney's Rescuer's Down Under Gold Collection DVD (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $25 shipped
    -Disney's Fox and the Hound Gold Collection DVD (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $25 shipped.

-Black Hawk Down (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -Vin Diesel's XXX - Widescreen SE (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -Titanic - Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $10 shipped *SOLD*
    -Rush Hour - Widescreen - New Line Platinum Series (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -Star Wars Attack of the Clones - Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -GoodFellas $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -Fast Times At Ridgemont High - Widescreen- Collector's Edition $10 shipped *SOLD*
    -Pulp Fiction Collector's Editoin 2 Disc- $18 shipped *SOLD*
    -X-Men 1.5 Sealed - $19 shipped *SOLD*
    -Gladiator - Signature Selection 2 Disc Widescreen $15 shipped*SOLD*
    -Se7en - 2 Disc Set - New Line Platinum Series $17 shipped *SOLD*
    -Terminator 2 T2 - Ultimate Edition - $19 shipped *SOLD*
    -Beauty and The Beast $15 shipped *SOLD*
    -Training Day $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -Heat - Widescreen $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -The Fast and the Furious - Widescreen $14 shipped *SOLD*
    -The Usual Suspects -SE $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -Office Space $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -Scooby-Doo - Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped *SOLD*
    -Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Widescreen (Brand New and Completely Sealed) $13 shipped *SOLD*

All prices shown are as SHIPPED in the US or OBO.

In the Pictures at the Link below you can see they are still shrink wrapped and they still

have security seals =)

Pictures

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

Canon BJC-50 Printer *SOLD*

LITE-ON Black Internal 48x CD-ROM Drive for PC *SOLD*

Hewlett Packard Pavilion ZT1000 Laptop *SOLD*

Toshiba Satellite 1005-S157 Celeron 1.06GHz notebook Computer *SOLD*

PLEASE BUMP IF YOU PM ME! (So Moderator can notify me of the PM.. THANKS!)
    Ebay feedback under: ShynnSw33tx
    YahoO! Auctions feedback under: ShynSw33tx
    Heatware under: Shynnsw33tx
    Paypal Verified under : ShynnSw33tx@ebeauticare.com

shahani
    Bumperoo

Bump

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is the color of the sky?

Thread Information