+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Exclamation FS/FT: Mobo, Ethernet switch, PCMCIA NIC +MORE MUST GO!!!

here is what i have, buyer pays shipping unless otherwise stated...most of this stuff you can obtain info for from faust69us, bought it from him...all items will be shipped the way that is specified by the buyer, with insurance, and delivery confirmation(will ship priority also)

(1)- 10/100 UniCom Ethernet switch, brand new, never used, no box(bought from faust back in may, scrapped the project i wanted it for) 25 plus shipping

(1)- ECS K7S5A PRO REV 3.x, used, in retail box, bought it right b4 the transaction on paypal went through for my Asus board, so i ended up with 2 mobos...this was never used by me, talk to faust69us again for more info- 35 shipped(exactly what i paid for it)

(1)-SIIG ATA66 card, used for 2 months, in brand new condition still, in original box with all mounting hardware and manuals, etc...this was a 39.99 card brand new at best buy when my mom bought it, has drivers for win9x on floppy, i will burn the drivers for 2k and XP, along with newest bios update and updated 9x drivers, great card, i am bringing it to you for only 15 shipped

(1)- Duron 800 proc, got this in a trade for a 10 gig hard drive that i got from a trade gone wrong over at sysopt(Shinta sent me a dead drive, packaged it wrong, so i RMA'd it) and i had no use for it, decided to go with the 1700XP instead...this is extra, i am offering it for 5 plus shipping(tested, in working order, has a slight chip on the chipset, but boots and runs fine...causes slight graphics problems with windows, not sure if this is overheating issues in the system i was testing it in or not, but around the icons on the desktop it would be fuzzy and have a green tint to it) i will test in another system to make sure that it wasnt an overheating issue..sold as is conditio

(1)- 32 bit PCMCIA Pheobe laptop NIC, bought it for my sister's lappy, doesnt have support for 32 bit cards and this card isnt backwards compatible...it is brand new, but i do not have the box...again, ask faust69us for more details, was one of his cards...i bought it in NNB condition from him...i paid 15 plsu shipping, its yours for 13 shipped

(1)- 1.6 gig Laptop hard drive, standard size, pulled from a CTX EZBook 700 series laptop when i upgraded to a 4.3 gig...in working condition, yours for 10 shipped

More to come soon, gotta find it all....also would be willing to trade everything here(with the exception of mebbe the mobo and switch) for one stick of PC2700 512 mb DDR ram, NON ECC(a must) with a preferred cas latency of 2(doesnt matter either way though) i have heat under LordKwiKSilva00 and ebay under LordKwiKSilva00@hotmail.com

if looking to trade, send me a PM, i check this site almost 4 times a day, and the only trades i am looking for at this time are for the ram(mebbe a few mods for my system, some case paint ans stencils, etc, will decide and post back) and i would like to get this ram ASAP(preferrably b4 the middle of september, goin back to skool and my system sux on ram at the moment)

thanx to all who have looked at this thread, plz consider buyin/trading for something

Brian

Banned
    Midday Bump 8*27*2003

Banned
    nightly BuMp

you might wanna wait 24 hours between bumping...

Banned
    oops anyway, 2nd day bump, this stuff is a MUST GO thread...i dont wanna take it to ebay(cant anyways, no credit card ) and i am hoping to sell some of this asap, need to buy my CCNA book for college in october and that is gonna run me 120

Banned
    bump, 8-29-03, 12:45 pm EST

Banned
    BuMpItY BuMp 8-30-03, 10.20 AM

sending PM on this:

(1)- ECS K7S5A PRO REV 3.x, used, in retail box, bought it right b4 the transaction on paypal went through for my Asus board, so i ended up with 2 mobos...this was never used by me, talk to faust69us again for more info- 35 shipped(exactly what i paid for it)

Banned
    bump, YGPM back gary

YGPM

Banned
    ygpm with another offer

Banned
    BuMp, and mobo/duron/hsf/ram combo sold to GBpec7, upon reciept of payment

Payment is on the way

Banned
    w00t, i can finally afford to finish off all my deals (could do it after i get my paycheck tonite, but this is easier, plus i get some cash to get my 2400 thouroughbred ) hehe

Banned
    bump

Banned
    bump, gary, ygpm

Banned
    bump, mobo combo sold and shipped to GBPec7 today... tracking on it is 0303 0130 0000 0890 1204 and insurance is VE 080 874 915 US, insured to 75...shipped via express 2 day mail, should recieve it by tuesday afternoon latest

Has that duron 800 been sold yet?
    MSI P7N-SLI, Intel Q6600 @ stock speed, 4GB (2x2GB) Corsair DDR2 800, 896MB nVidia GTX260, OCZ GameXStream 700W, NEC-3550A BURNER, 12x BTC DVD-ROM, 1TB Seagate SATA HDD
    HeatWare at sup3rcarrx7

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is the color of the sky?

Thread Information