+ Reply to Thread

For sale threads suggestion

I just wanted to make a simple suggestion to anyone who posts a for sale thread that when they sell the item, that they post a reply saying so instead of editing the original post when there are no replies as many times I, and I am sure others do the same, scan through the post with zero replies section and notice there is an item for sale, but when I click on the post, the item has been sold. I am just suggesting this so those items no longer available will not be listed in that section so we are not disappointed so often.

Shawn
    Shawn

Blog Entries
    Oh brother.
    Its easier for people to read the top post to see what is sold and what is not sold rather than scrolling through a page and see what is sold.

yup.

whats the point of the seller replying to his own post every time something is sold?.

id just edit out of my post whatever is sold.

I'm only referring to post which only have one item or when all the items are sold, not posts which still have items that are available.......I don't know about you, but I don't really want to look at a bunch of posts which have an item I am interested in mentioned in the title, just to see it's gone.........

Shawn
    Shawn

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is the color of the sky?

Thread Information